meme4u.com

Helala and its misuse in 4Lions show's concept (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

fahad1979

IF-Rockerz

fahad1979

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

Originally posted by fahad1979

all Muslims know after third divorce the they harm for eachother
the second nikkah and consumption in second marriage is must for both man and women then she again can nikkah with same man or women but if any body do second marriage for only get the divorce to it is haram also

yes the Muslim knows but not majority of the Non Muslims, so if the bring it into discussion or in show like they have advertised on the official web site, people are going to take wrong image as they have been doing so before, i.e. male lead slapping female lead, burring girls alive or forced marriages
burring alive the girls? Islam is the religion which  had first time talk about rights of woman
before Islam the people had buried alive their daughters but Islam stopped it.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Helala and its misuse in 4Lions show's concept (Page 3)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

all Muslims know after third divorce the they harm for eachother
the second nikkah and consumption in second marriage is must for both man and women then she again can nikkah with same man or women but if any body do second marriage for only get the divorce to it is haram also

yes the Muslim knows but not majority of the Non Muslims, so if the bring it into discussion or in show like they have advertised on the official web site, people are going to take wrong image as they have been doing so before, i.e. male lead slapping female lead, burring girls alive or forced marriages
burring alive the girls? Islam is the religion which  had first time talk about rights of woman
before Islam the people had buried alive their daughters but Islam stopped it.  

well that's the point but the way they are showing people are just bashing Islam without knowing that Islam gave the rights to the women and it was for the first time ever when women were given proper rights and the men were warn to be careful of behaving with women. U can please check further issues here too and for verifying you can catch up the previous episodes online
Muslim Social Drama ??????????

Fazila~

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

I always love ur postsHug...Jazak Allah Khair for it...i dont watch the show so i have no idea... plz tweet 4 lions on twitter so they know what they r doing...

my dear we have tried to tell 4Lions but they have immediately deleted the comments and block my friends from their page. So we have decided to put problems here.
good...hope someone from them reads it...:)

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

I always love ur postsHug...Jazak Allah Khair for it...i dont watch the show so i have no idea... plz tweet 4 lions on twitter so they know what they r doing...

my dear we have tried to tell 4Lions but they have immediately deleted the comments and block my friends from their page. So we have decided to put problems here.
good...hope someone from them reads it...:)

it will not effect them until we get majority to support our point, they will not bother as they have deleted our comments from their fb page previously

Fazila~

Gul_malik

IF-Dazzler

Gul_malik

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
ididnt watch dat show but it iz true even in sure hezab it iz mentioned. . .

hukshila

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I totally agree.

A wife is never allowed to ask for a divorce and suppose while joking a man tells his wife I will divorce you then it already counts as 1 times.

So, one should pay great attention to what he says.

And then if a wife and husband fully divorce, then they are not allowed to get together again until they both get married to different persons again and then get divorced after consummating their marriage.

This is actually done to discourage divorce in the first place because it is one thing which Allah Ta'ala highly hates.

And one is not supposed to marry once again to someone else with the intention of divorcing him/her also after consummation of marriage to get back with the first wife/husband.

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
They really need to stop the mockery and all the sham of Islam for the sake of TRP's

hukshila

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

I totally agree.

A wife is never allowed to ask for a divorce and suppose while joking a man tells his wife I will divorce you then it already counts as 1 times.

So, one should pay great attention to what he says.

And then if a wife and husband fully divorce, then they are not allowed to get together again until they both get married to different persons again and then get divorced after consummating their marriage.

This is actually done to discourage divorce in the first place because it is one thing which Allah Ta'ala highly hates.

And one is not supposed to marry once again to someone else with the intention of divorcing him/her also after consummation of marriage to get back with the first wife/husband.

yes, the divorce happened in anger, joke and even if some one put condition with the wife, i.e. if she enters some where she will be divorced. as is serious and not a joke so rules are made to warn people of being careful

the husband is not required to marry some one else but if he wanted the same women (ex wife) then the condition of Helala applies,  but intentional helala is not allowed. its just by chance if women gets divorce for some reason/problem or the 2nd husband die.

the post is to request 4lions for not showing it the way they are telling it in the concept of the show and people have been already criticizing it on qabool hai forum

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

meme4u.com Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.