Helala and its misuse in 4Lions show's concept - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by fahad1979

all Muslims know after third divorce the they harm for eachother
the second nikkah and consumption in second marriage is must for both man and women then she again can nikkah with same man or women but if any body do second marriage for only get the divorce to it is haram also

yes the Muslim knows but not majority of the Non Muslims, so if the bring it into discussion or in show like they have advertised on the official web site, people are going to take wrong image as they have been doing so before, i.e. male lead slapping female lead, burring girls alive or forced marriages
Originally posted by medha16

thanx 4 d info but nothing like that is happening in d show n so its a moot point...ayan n zoya do not even know each other n d story is heading in a different direction altogether...watvr written on that site is a pile of shit since d story is nowhere close to it n neither hav d makers confirmed anything abt it...n most importantly the PH is not keen on saas bahu type extreme stuff n with due respect to every1 the lead character is portrayed as too very modern to indulge in this sort of stuff!

WELL, they have advertised it officially on zee tv's web site as the concept of the show. you can please check it  for verifying. And qabool hai's forum people has been discussing and criticizing islam for that. As a muslim i consider it my duty to clear the misunderstandings being portrayal on the name of our religion. i know the lead character is extra modern but their official site is talking about the same modern character. Nothing personal with the show and its fans but we have a right too to point out if we feel something or some one is going to make mockery for any of our religious term .
Originally posted by ..Anita..

amazing post!!!!
i don't really watch this show...but stuff seems wrong in it...and giving the wrong idea about islam

i started watching when i was informed about the wrong portrayal and people bashing on islam due to this show. they must not advertise it as a "Muslim Social Drama" that's the reason people are bashing our religion. since the makers are muslims by themselves so people are thinking whatever they are showing is correct.
Originally posted by Fazila~

I always love ur posts🤗...Jazak Allah Khair for it...i dont watch the show so i have no idea... plz tweet 4 lions on twitter so they know what they r doing...

my dear we have tried to tell 4Lions but they have immediately deleted the comments and block my friends from their page. So we have decided to put problems here.
Originally posted by hukshila

yes the Muslim knows but not majority of the Non Muslims, so if the bring it into discussion or in show like they have advertised on the official web site, people are going to take wrong image as they have been doing so before, i.e. male lead slapping female lead, burring girls alive or forced marriages
burring alive the girls? Islam is the religion which  had first time talk about rights of woman
before Islam the people had buried alive their daughters but Islam stopped it.  

Originally posted by fahad1979

burring alive the girls? Islam is the religion which  had first time talk about rights of woman
before Islam the people had buried alive their daughters but Islam stopped it.  

well that's the point but the way they are showing people are just bashing Islam without knowing that Islam gave the rights to the women and it was for the first time ever when women were given proper rights and the men were warn to be careful of behaving with women. U can please check further issues here too and for verifying you can catch up the previous episodes online
Muslim Social Drama ??????????
Originally posted by hukshila

my dear we have tried to tell 4Lions but they have immediately deleted the comments and block my friends from their page. So we have decided to put problems here.
good...hope someone from them reads it...:)
Originally posted by Fazila~

good...hope someone from them reads it...:)

it will not effect them until we get majority to support our point, they will not bother as they have deleted our comments from their fb page previously
ididnt watch dat show but it iz true even in sure hezab it iz mentioned. . .
I totally agree.

A wife is never allowed to ask for a divorce and suppose while joking a man tells his wife I will divorce you then it already counts as 1 times.

So, one should pay great attention to what he says.

And then if a wife and husband fully divorce, then they are not allowed to get together again until they both get married to different persons again and then get divorced after consummating their marriage.

This is actually done to discourage divorce in the first place because it is one thing which Allah Ta'ala highly hates.

And one is not supposed to marry once again to someone else with the intention of divorcing him/her also after consummation of marriage to get back with the first wife/husband.