Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Khubsoorat had a great start today. The concept is different, easy to relate with, emotional and touchy. I just loved the way they started it. Each actor has been given a vivid characterization which clearly defines them. 

while watching today's episode a question came in my mind. What role does parenting plays in a child's thoughts about inner and outer beauty? 

we saw how Aardhya's dad laughed or was totally cool when she showed her disliking towards lil madhav because he was not fair and her mom n dad supported her as well infront of the principle. 

such incidents leave a life long mark on a child's confidence and life.Shocked 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejisajinifabyJawSoumyaABCDesiGirl93sweety71Tacker_HolicApoorvaFanrashvinanyadiv96ilovepyaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Role of Parenting" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Very nice post. You are absolutely right. Her parents are taking things lightly and they are not trying to correct her views and apprehensions.

This only made her shape up this way. Interesting concept.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifabynb.neha

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@apoorvafan: Yes, in a way her parents have shaped her thinking that only beautiful things are worth giving attention too...  i love the concept to the core. 

vo kehte hai na "bahari (outer) sunderta (beauty) chaar din ki hoti hai aur panchave din chaali jaati hai... bas wahi samjhana baki hai 

Tacker_HolicApoorvaFan

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Good post...
If things are taken care at a right time, then it will be easy for everyone to manage the stuffs accordingly. Like wise If parents teach their kids and mentor them the way they shud according to the situation, then kids will either take their parents words carefully and cum their way as kids are tender at their age and activities and even has the capacity of catching the stuffs like they have been taught. parents not acting according to kids immaturity and inreturn try bringing them in a ry8 nurtured way seems quite ry8 for kids and their career either even though in some case where it maynot be a huge issue but still Kids are brought up according to the circumstances and surroundings they are and moreover they get catchy very soon iirespective of negatives and positives in the society. so itz upto parents n their role

Edited by rashvin - 25 February 2013 at 11:59am

Tacker_HolicApoorvaFan

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Yes I very much agree with your post... parenting is a pivotal part of a child's upbringing. The culture and the teaching parents are teaching their children helps them to take each step in life carefully and also learn from life. Parents will have made mistakes in their lives but by teaching children from their mistakes they are ensuring that they live life in a better way.

From today's episode I learnt that Aaradhya's dad didn't have a problem calling Madhav something (not sure as I am still to watch using the WU) this reflects in Aaradhya's behaviour as she is almost encouraged to do so. It is too early to state or say anything about the leads upbringing and this will become a healthy discussion in the future hopefully!

However, I also liked how the school made sure that they tackled this even though it is a light matter between two students! It sends out a good social message to the viewers to not differentiate between fairer and darker people anywhere and your child should be taught this. I can understand Aaradhya is scared of scary characters but hopefully the parents try and explain there is nothing to be scared about we are all living human beings.

Loved Madhav today he was awesome as the kid! Big smile Rahul was cute and Aaradhya no words for how cute the girl was! OMG Soumya at the end lovely to see her back and Gosh! So stylish love her for that! Also noticed how she hates ugliness with the dot on the mirror thinking it was a spot on her face! Confused 

Nice Post! Thumbs Up

Edited by Sonia17 - 25 February 2013 at 2:06pm

sajinifabyApoorvaFan

--Fairy--

IF-Rockerz

--Fairy--

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Bingo I agree with you .Here we can't bring fault in arhadhya its her bringing made her POV like that .even single black dot make her restless .
I feel bad for ardhaya not for madhav in play scene bcoz its going to effect her decision in future .
Madhav on other side turn introvert n loss his confidence .

nehnehneji

nehnehneji

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Certainly children aren't born with such beliefs and thoughts, they must have formed. I was horrified but the laughter of the audience - poor Madhav!!! Good that Aardyh's parents were called up in it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifaby

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
this is a very good concept becoz in day to day life we come across this type of situations but come what may ppl still really hate black

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.