Posted: 11 years ago
Tapasvi did a good joke, I was feeling for him.

Now everything is out on the table, Rinku knows that he likes her, Rocky knows about Ashok, and Lucky has made him realize his responsibilities. He is already down due to the fact she likes another guy, but would still like to help her because he still has feelings for her. That's already a tough job but to add to it now there is a moral dilemma also.

Waiting to see what Rocky decides.
I'm least interested in dis rocky Rinku track.. Glad dat u r enjoying it FT..😆
^^ Obviously u will be glad as u r enjoying it..😛 bt i'm glad 4 u..😆
I am glad that you are glad for me. 😛
Rocky ke baare me kuchh kehne ka man nahi hai.😆
^ To na kaho, hum kaun sa Sweety ki tarah jabardasti kehelwa rahe hain? 😆
The episode was Ok...and felt bad for Rocky as well. I feel he will help Rinku and later tell his parents why.
I also felt bad for Rocky and hopefully he will move on and try to forget her!!!
felt sorry for rocky but this rinku is not worth it ðŸ˜¡
C'mon guys this story is as predictable as it gets...nothing that's happened so far has come as a surprise.

Whether its Rinku having a bf, Rocky falling for her, Rocky refusing Raavi's "truth", Rocky find out himself yet still willing to help Rinku, Rocky "liking" Ashok when they meet, Ashok cheating on Rinku, Raavi finding out Ashok's truth, Raavi informing Rocky but getting "injured" (so she can't help Rocky's heroics)

Wanna know what's next?

Rocky will be late in "stopping" Rinku entering the bus yet somehow follows it a long way and miraculously saves her from Ashok's gang

Height of predictability (and boredom!)
Edited by kyayaar - 11 years ago