Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 43

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

Originally posted by romaila

I guess the maker haven't done much research on Islam and showing what was never and will never be considered as Islamic. Drop your post link to PH...they need to know they are showing wrong things.

my dear romi, they were contacted first by me and some other friends but what they do is delete the comments Shocked and block people from posting Angry but they can't stop us like this. if not there than here and if not here then some where else, we will protest and we can't let them make mockery of our religion like this

and the more astonishing news for me was that the makers are muslims themselves and just making fun of religion for business and trps OuchConfused
if not the maker than contact the channel ppl...though i doubt them too Confused. I wonder why the muslim audience didn't protested this issue? the word "Allah Mian" is very disrespectful...this need to be stopped.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

18mypridehukshilaBerryBlush07Siddhi_Fazila~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Muslim Social Drama ?????????? (Page 7)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FlawlessSarun.

RESERVED !! landing in a while

*EDITED* ! 

Asalam Alaikum Sister an thank Q so much for this post <3 !
You know when this show promo's Came out ! I was actually like every muslim i was excited that 'yay makers r muslims themselves n im sure they will show the viewers what Real islam is ! 
n how beautiful love stories can be in muslims too !' cuz its not like Falling in love is haram in Islam cuz its not ! there was love stories earlier too which were clean n beautiful n heart touching without disrespecting the religion ! cuz we all know lately Islam is misunderstood alot ! n even many Qubool hai watchers ! there r few who make fun :/ ! 

1st thing that irks me is when zoya uses ' ALLAH MIYAN' ASTAGFIRULLAH ! this 1 things always annoyes me ! ALLAH has no GENDER ! n Naming it 'MIYAN' which is male' ! just makes u accept he is male ? ! astagifrulllah ! 

n 2nd ! forced marriage ! once i wouldn't have mind ! but SINCE this show started ! ALL THE MARRIAGES were FORCED like NO respect to the women view ! 

believe me ! I can write FF's on how a muslim love story still can be in such a beautiful way :'( ! 

n thn SLAP ! :|

Im planning to forward this post to 4Lions themselves ! cuz when i posted on Facebook page of theirs, they BLOCKED me n deleted my post ! 

Kiran Thank Q sister for this informative post ! 

Wa alaikum Assalam, yes i know you were excited as i come to know about the show for the first time from your fb update.

4Lions might not be listening without majority supporting our issue. any one can support or not, what wrong is wrong and what right is right besides the fact who is the actor and who is the production house. we don't have any thing personal with them. Its just we don't want them to show such things under "Muslim Social Drama" and they need to correct the way of calling to Allah by female lead in the show.

they can show some one telling her what's the proper way. even she say "slaaan likum" and not Assalm o alikum. i don't know what meanings "slaaan likum" can make but meanings of "Assalam o Alaikum" are "may Peace be on you"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_BerryBlush07

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hukshila

I guess the maker haven't done much research on Islam and showing what was never and will never be considered as Islamic. Drop your post link to PH...they need to know they are showing wrong things.

my dear romi, they were contacted first by me and some other friends but what they do is delete the comments Shocked and block people from posting Angry but they can't stop us like this. if not there than here and if not here then some where else, we will protest and we can't let them make mockery of our religion like this

and the more astonishing news for me was that the makers are muslims themselves and just making fun of religion for business and trps OuchConfused
if not the maker than contact the channel ppl...though i doubt them too Confused. I wonder why the muslim audience didn't protested this issue? the word "Allah Mian" is very disrespectful...this need to be stopped.

Actually i doubt both, other wise they have not been advertise like this. yes, that "Allah Mian" looks disrespectful especially when she say what's wrong with you, it not looks disrespectful but insulting too.

the reason of posting here is that if we may be in majority, they might be listening as no one listen when one or two persons say some thing.

besides that they must also add a disclaimer that show has to nothing with Islam and stop advertising it as a "Muslim Social Drama" after showing all these bakwasat

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_BerryBlush07romaila

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tia_0810

Thanku so much for the POST! 

With the Relative Quran Verses u have proved the point! Thanku so very much, As a Muslim I'm in support and Agree to each and every word written! 

U r most welcome my dear but i did it considering my duty so no need to say thanks

the relevant references from Quran o Ahadith were necessary here to post, it was not enough to say its not in Islam until the supporting referencese. i expect every sensible person to be agree even if some one is not Muslim as no one would like their region's name exploitation by media and we muslims will surely not like it. already media created so much mess.

Siddhi_BerryBlush07

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twix

thank u so much!! wat a postClap
 it really irked me the way they showing n portraying n it n i even blocked on there fb page.
sister i love ur efforts n the way u explained it ..

U welcome my dear thanks for the appreciation, its our duty to defend the image of our religion where we can. They do block people because they don't want to accept their mistake, they just allowed them who keep on telling Qaboo hai rocks. We can't appreciate if some thing is wrong on the name of Muslims. and  I am not sorry for that. If they have started it all they must listen the positive criticism and complaints regarding it.
thanks for your kind support Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Assalamualaikum and indeed a very big thank you for this.

To be frank, even though I do watch the show on and off, these little things irritate me.

Worst it the *Miyan* part, you have NOT right, I repeat NO RIGHT AT ALL, to associate Allah Ta'ala's name with this word.

I know some muslims in India as it is portrayed in films say *miyan* when they are being all friendly and all, but you are NOT supposed to take Allah Ta'ala's name with this. THE Name has to be taken will all due respect.
So, this didn't sink well into me at all.

Second thing is the forced marriage. I wonder why is there a misconception that Muslim girls are forced into marriage when this is NOT at all true. In fact, until you do not give your consent, the marriage will not be conducted.

I wonder why was there a fuss when Zoya said Qubool Nahi Hain because well, you ARE allowed to voice out your consent and say whether you ACCEPT or NOT.

and then Bigamy. Many movies and shows leave people under the misconception that Muslim Men are allowed to keep several wives. Seriously????

Well, you are NOT allowed unless you are able to devote equal time to all and keep all equally. And you should ask the current wife/wives' permission before you go for another nikah.

You are allowed for genuine reasons, like if your wife cannot be pregnant, or one is very poor and you do not want her to fall astray and so on...

I won't talk about the romance part because this is their specialty, though I would still say that a muslim love story in the true sense can be a very pretty one as well. but well, let's not get into the details.

Last but not the least, I would mention the Dargah/Namaz part. I dislike how in many shows whenever Dargah is mentioned or seen, Hazrat Ali (R.A) 's name is taken and the people are seen to ask things from him or other Peers which is not good because as much as you should respect all, you should fold your hands and ask only to Allah Ta'ala and this is what our Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W) (p.b.u.h) also says.

But well, it's a drama, I wonder whether all these things will be considered actually.

But Hukshila, thanks for this post, a very much needed one and a good one of course..

Siddhi_

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for this helpful post dear, you have no idea how many will actually open their eyes after reading your posts.
am a regular viewer of the show and being a Muslim I observed many things which was against Islam but never said it but now after reading this I actually realized that their are many things which am not taking a note on.. I definitely agree with the Dargah thing which is so strictly prohibited in Islam... actually all the points! Big smile
and 1 more thing I would like to add is that Zoya is always addressing Asad as Narrow minded, and always tells him that he is living in the 70s and he needs to be broad minded, should have a free thinking towards women and let them wear western' she actually means to say is that Islam is very backward, we shouldn't follow it and be very free minded. Nothing is wrong in being free but the way she says is not correct, she is also against the purdah system which is a bad promotion of Islam.
and also the marriage thing, I so agree with it they always show that girls are forced to marry in Islam which is so wrong, if you don't give your permission you can't be married, their are women rights in Islam too but they never show.

It's a very sensitive matter , they have to deal with it properly because this show is being telecasted world wide.

Please if you can then mention my point too in the main post. :)

Edited by ..Ashraa.. - 26 February 2013 at 12:58am

barsitaSiddhi_

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Thank you for this post! Its not right for shows to portray Islam in such a way!  Islam does not treat women in such a way (Man slaps her) Infact women are given just as equal right! Islam is a very beautiful religion and showing it in a wrong way is just not right! Once again Thank you for the post! 

Siddhi_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top