meme4u.com

Muslim Social Drama ?????????? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 43

sanayakhansk

sanayakhansk

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Thankyou for this post.. Actually, to be very frank, even I have been using the term "Allah Miya" since my childhood.. But I didnt know its wrong.. I learnt quite a few things here.. And I agree completely! Thankyou for increasing my knowledge.. And I can very well say that its WRONG of them to portray Islam like that.. The rights which Islam gives to women are incomparable..  They have been treated with utmost respect and honour, given the right to education, the right to work, the right of having a part of parent's property (irrespective of her marital status), the right to remarry (if widowed / divorced), the right to claim alimony.. There is no dowry system.. Its not written in Islam that a woman's consent holds no importance.. I agree for a show, some things going out of track here and there is okay.. But women being forced has been shown time and again.. first zoya, then again zoya, and then mariam! and in other ways too, they have been shown inferior, which is not right!! So i will say thankyou for this post!! A much needed one!
And to the people who are insulting Manal here, should first check their own language!! Their words are speaking for themselves!!! What more should anyone else say??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheJakeSiddhi_Fazila~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Muslim Social Drama ?????????? (Page 6)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lazylad8-FauZi

IF-Dazzler

lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Dear sister..read both your posts!!!

YOu are doing a great job clearing the misunderstanding these 4Lions are trying to create in the society.

May Allah bless you for your efforts, AMEEN!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Emma.K-IPK007BerryBlush07Siddhi_Fazila~

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Salam Sister...love ur post...:))...tweet it to 4lions...Jazak allah khair :)

IPK007Siddhi_BerryBlush07

win7

IF-Rockerz

win7

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post.
When I heard 4 Lions was painting a muslim background for their next show, I had misgivings. Islam is always misrepresented by media and they are doing the same here  for drama. I understand that Gul Khan said it is only background. I dont understand if she had actually no intention to show the view of muslims, their way of life, why make it a muslim background. For other than the first episode where zoya prayed, after i see no difference between this show and others in India.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

fahad1979

IF-Rockerz

fahad1979

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
they are doing wrong i think we all have to gather to stop them
very good post. 

Siddhi_

UnKnFascination

IF-Rockerz

UnKnFascination

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this brilliant post... it was neededClap

Edited by UnKnFascination - 25 February 2013 at 11:20pm

Siddhi_

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I guess the maker haven't done much research on Islam and showing what was never and will never be considered as Islamic. Drop your post link to PH...they need to know they are showing wrong things.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshilaSiddhi_

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

I guess the maker haven't done much research on Islam and showing what was never and will never be considered as Islamic. Drop your post link to PH...they need to know they are showing wrong things.

my dear romi, they were contacted first by me and some other friends but what they do is delete the comments Shocked and block people from posting Angry but they can't stop us like this. if not there than here and if not here then some where else, we will protest and we can't let them make mockery of our religion like this

and the more astonishing news for me was that the makers are muslims themselves and just making fun of religion for business and trps OuchConfused

Siddhi_BerryBlush07romaila

Post Reply New Post

Go to top