meme4u.com

Muslim Social Drama ?????????? (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 43

MaaneetDeewangi

IF-Rockerz

MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Guys I used this website when I wrote to them about the show so if you want a disclaimer or are against the wrong image they are giving then plz send your feedback!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Muslim Social Drama ?????????? (Page 40)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SBlovesBS

SBlovesBS

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

i think "muslim social drama" is to show what is happening in society and not preaching islam!    i know ALL of it is wrong, that you mentioned but in reality this does happen (except razia putting her daughter in a guys bed-- i still can't fathom a mother doing that to her own kid) 

@.FlawlessSarun., if you make a fanfic with a proper muslim story, i would totally read that!!

We know that these things happen but all we want is to remove the tag of "Muslim Social drama". This tag directly connects QH to Islam and that is NOT right. And we are against this very particular thing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WinxGirlSanaya.Barun

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Religious sensitivity is good and it is good to see someone from the younger generation paying so much heed...
Now coming to the point, the main point discussed here is they should drop the "Muslim Social Drama" tag
To begin with it, if you see they call it a Muslim social drama not an Islamic one.
The Muslim term here  is used merely as a setting not as a religious connect.
And now since you said so much about religious codes and how the code of conduct should be observed, I just want to say that all these are ideal cases not practical one
Every religion be it Hindutva Islam Christianity Jewism revolves around the concept of some ideal practices but that does not happen in real life na.
Scriptures and real life are different
In many shows having a Hindu background, women are shown married off forcefully even when the religion strictly refuses such practices.
Even worse I read an article about how a pakistani girl was forced to suicide after she was raped but since she did not do it, her family faced social boycott and she did not even get judicial justice.
This despite the fact that Islam is one of the religions which  most strongly condemns rape. Then??
I would say society, religion , community all are very closely related but separated by a thin fabric.
Qubool Hai is Exaggerated, no doubt. But havent Indian shows been always like that??
Leave alone religion QH violates the basic code of humanity but I dont think we can help much there, can we?
P.S:Just my two cents on the topic...I m not against any religion/show but stated only what I felt...

Edited by DiehardYMfan - 19 September 2013 at 11:19pm

shumaila08

IF-Sizzlerz

shumaila08

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for this post i m agree with u 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluey001

reena544

IF-Rockerz

reena544

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
very nice post. each and every word is up to the mark. totally agree. u have highlighted the things in a very well way.Clap

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

IF-Rockerz

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Aslam O Alikum Sister wht can I say I m just speechless. You have just nailed it. Every word is so true . I m not watching the show at all. But I would like to say tht this is wht we see in anything related to Muslim background music of Ali mualah or any walli like piya haji ali etc n showing tht visiting dargahs n all for asking for help when they show Muslims mostly n strangely its not Islam. Islam is such a wide religion. A girl is permitted to do anything being in shareya limits. love marriages r aloud n a marriage conducted against girls choice is not a marriage at all. you know the to b husband n wife can meet n talk too so tht they both can know abt each other. one religious scolar has answered this in a magazine. For the na Mehram part yes thts wht Islam taught us but sadly we dont work accordingly. I wish I can observe hijab too soon. I just want to b a Momina not just Muslim.plz do pray for me. n wht u r doing here May Allah Ta'llah Bless u for this Ameen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanaya.BarunOmoraboti

Moumimon

IF-Sizzlerz

Moumimon

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Bang on post..Every word you said is correct...
The things which are being shown in QH are not what Islam actually is[the way they are portraying it] ...
PS: just disappoint by Cv's...Ouch

Edited**
now come to the recent track.. accidental marriage of Ayaan & Zoya...
but how yrr??Islam doesn't give a scope for an accidental marriage...
then why cvs showing this kind of unrealistic drama just for TRP..this is really hurting...

PS: again i am here only for value..not interested in bashing anyone or any production house/cast/creatives..they just disappoint me by such kind of  drama...OuchOuch

Edited by Moumimon - 21 October 2013 at 5:46am

_Littles12_

IF-Rockerz

_Littles12_

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
RES!
This is an amazing post! IA!
will be back soon to edit!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top