Muslim Social Drama ?????????? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 43

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiasFanYR

Don't you think you guys are taking this a little too seriously? I'm not a muslim but watching QH I never associated the things they show in the epis to the religion... Rather, I thought they depicted how bad people behave when they're doing wrong things as if they are above God really well. Like Rasiah who does one wrong thing after another and Rashid's parting shot at her last week saying "Allah is watching..." or something like that. Not even being a Muslim I thought that was poignant because he finally worked up the courage to tell her that she's not a demi God for her to decide who lives, who dies, who marries whom and who does what... She hides all her evilness very cleverly but how will she hide herself and her acts from Him? Strong message! I thought about this after reading your post and I think Zoya saying "Allah mian" for everything also shows that she's a typical NRI who may not understand what they shouldn't do or how not to use God's name but she's strong in her faith in him as if she's having a personal conversation with God when she wants to express herself... she has no parents, no one she's close to so she takes God's name when she expresses herself. I dunno it felt like that... Smile Sometimes we need to take shows at face value and not read too much into it... It's just a show and what happens on the show doesn't make a difference to the religion or to devout muslims.. Smile  Ek show se kya ho jatha??? My hindi is bohot kharab so excuse me if that line came out wrong... Wink
Well we not taking it Far :) ! Religious is a Strong topic :) ! 'Allah miyan' Usage is NOT right !! some muslims used it ! n were said how its Not right n they were given the reason how its not right ! there is a reason behind why it should not be used ! they can show the NRI zoya's Faith by using other words too ! cuz i know 4Lions all heroines Have to use gods name ! there r Many they can use WITHOUT disrespecting it ! 'Ya allah' as many indians n Paki use ' Allah Talla' 

n the Reason this post is made ! cuz believe me !! I HAVE SEEN Many MANY people MAKING fun of Muslims cuz of all these things shown ! so as a muslim i think we have full rights to let people know WHATS Right ! cuz not every1 is a Muslim watching their show Most r non muslims ! so its Better they get RIGHT message ! i watched IPK ! n LOVED it cuz their religious was not hurt ! n i actually asked my hindu friends about things they showed n if i didnt understand !

im disappointed ! so i stated it :) no hard feelings :) 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayakhanskNiasFanYRShweetieNourinNiShalholic_fan_G1234_sunny_sarunlaila1994hukshilawin7maha_femir4everSiddhi_BerryBlush07AALUSLOLWAFreshDaisyCandYlicious_SMaaneetDeewangi.SobtiLicious..-Nikki-.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Muslim Social Drama ?????????? (Page 3)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farwa.fatima

farwa.fatima

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
BEsT POSTClap U R RITEThumbs Up 

Edited by farwa.fatima - 25 February 2013 at 11:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshilaSiddhi_

NourinNiShal

Goldie

NourinNiShal

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
what a post! I never watched the show..but saw many people saying Allah Miyan (wastagfirullah) getting inspired by zoya. it's really giving wrong messages to ppl against islam..and I definitely want they dont use that MUSLIM SOCIAL DRAMA tag. thanks for the post dear. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshilaFreshDaisySiddhi_

-Millie-

-Millie-

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Well ... m nt a muslim so dk abt d facts u mentioned... 
bt i think u shld put frward ur views in ph's official forum ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshilaSiddhi_

tamy267

IF-Sizzlerz

tamy267

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
saddest part is the producer herself is a Muslim lady...what a shame for us ! projecting n conveying a wrong message to non-muslims.
I seriously feel sad,disappointed n pity for this woman.

I wish her speedy recovery thats all I can say

Edited by tamy267 - 25 February 2013 at 11:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

win7BerryBlush07MaaneetDeewangi.SobtiLicious.Siddhi_FreshDaisy

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShonaKSGian

Well I posted on their fb Page ! where they blocked me n deleted my post :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila

-Millie-

-Millie-

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FlawlessSarun.

Originally posted by ShonaKSGian

Well I posted on their fb Page ! where they blocked me n deleted my post :|

ummm in dat case IDK ... coz m enjoying the Show ! Smile
actually the only India Drama m liking  

Edited by ShonaKSGian - 25 February 2013 at 12:13pm

shafaqsheikh

IF-Rockerz

shafaqsheikh

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
masha ALLAH  Amazing post. Very powerful
. I agree wid each n every word ...THANK U SO MUCH HUKSHILA..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top