Muslim Social Drama ?????????? - Page 32

Posted: 10 years ago
Thank u so much for this post i m agree with u 
very nice post. each and every word is up to the mark. totally agree. u have highlighted the things in a very well way.👏
Aslam O Alikum Sister wht can I say I m just speechless. You have just nailed it. Every word is so true . I m not watching the show at all. But I would like to say tht this is wht we see in anything related to Muslim background music of Ali mualah or any walli like piya haji ali etc n showing tht visiting dargahs n all for asking for help when they show Muslims mostly n strangely its not Islam. Islam is such a wide religion. A girl is permitted to do anything being in shareya limits. love marriages r aloud n a marriage conducted against girls choice is not a marriage at all. you know the to b husband n wife can meet n talk too so tht they both can know abt each other. one religious scolar has answered this in a magazine. For the na Mehram part yes thts wht Islam taught us but sadly we dont work accordingly. I wish I can observe hijab too soon. I just want to b a Momina not just Muslim.plz do pray for me. n wht u r doing here May Allah Ta'llah Bless u for this Ameen
Bang on post..Every word you said is correct...
The things which are being shown in QH are not what Islam actually is[the way they are portraying it] ...
PS: just disappoint by Cv's...

Edited**
now come to the recent track.. accidental marriage of Ayaan & Zoya...
but how yrr??Islam doesn't give a scope for an accidental marriage...
then why cvs showing this kind of unrealistic drama just for TRP..this is really hurting...

PS: again i am here only for value..not interested in bashing anyone or any production house/cast/creatives..they just disappoint me by such kind of  drama...

Edited by Moumimon - 10 years ago
RES!
This is an amazing post! IA!
will be back soon to edit!
amazing post
will edit later
well said, I absolutely agree!
A much much much needed post ... Thnx fr this ...

P.s ... The wrd mian has different meanings in different languages ... I doubt on that point ... Mian in kashmiri ... Is used to give respect ... In urdu ya ut has an altogether different

P.P .S .. To all the remaining points i m dead sure yu are true
This is DAMN true!!!! 
The only reason I hate QH was the Muslim culture that they have used 😡 
All your points are just true...thanks for posting this 😳 May Allah Bless You!!!! 😊

But what erks me is 4 lions most of them r Muslims...can't the just see what we see  I think they've gotta change this MUSLIM SOCIAL DRAMA thingy 🤢
Edited by LOLWAsAalu - 10 years ago
Assalamualaikum.
I ve come to this forum for the very first time and c wer I ve come.
A very wonderful post . I really like how you have gave all details with the verses.
Hope qubool hai forum people's see this post (I mean those who support gul and says :yah she is doing the r8 thing , ,muslim are allowed to wear short clothes etc etc)
A big thank U for this post