Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sana_malik

exactly i mean i admit i may not pray 5 times a day but whatever i do atleast it is nt creating a bad impression. Whats bding shown in QH is creating wrong impression of islam. In islam girls are treated as rehmat. How can u show burryng them alive??

Manal u dnt pay attention to these people

Ya manal just ignore such MIDs freaks
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Indeed. This show is an insult to Islam. No offence to its viewers, of course. Don't know if they are trying to compete with Pakistani Dramas or what - If there's any Muslim creative helping them out with facts - Shame on him or her!

Nice topic, by the way. Came across on my FB feed.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
manutdfan0077 who ever u r !! IPK never insulted its own Religious ! n im a muslim ! so i have no idea about other religious ! where this is my religious ! n i have every right to point my disappointment about it ! n let people know the message in Name of 'Muslim' they giving is WRONG !! 

so if u have something about this post ! say it !! lets not ruin this post ! just cuz u have some personal Grudges on me ! which btw seems like u have been stalking me everywhere lately huh ? ! 

-Manal 

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I HAVE NOT SEEN A BETTER POST HERE! THANKYOU SO MUCH! OUR RELIGION IS BEING PORTRAYED WRONG! AND THAT IS AN OFFENSE!

And this aswell includes the superstitions they show like believing in stars, horoscopes, and the whole ASAD ZOYA thing is over-the-top! 

From every small to big thing, from every single lie they speak to every big thing they do, they are portraying Islam wrongly! 
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I just realized the producer and director of the show is Gul and Nissar Khan. Almost forgot. It's been a while since Geet. Well, they are the prime example of - It shows how origin of names do not judge how big of a Muslim you are (Or any other religion for that matter). Shame to be em, I say. They couldn't even do justice to their own religion. Tch, tch.
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And I forgot saying a thing! Whoever newbie groupbie whatever made that post that we should look at what we do in our own lives than point out things so here it is!

WE ARENT PERFECT PEOPLE! AND WE KNOW THAT! AND WE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT! BUT OUR RELIGION IS! OUR RELIGION IS BEAUTIFUL AND IT IS PERFECT! The show is not portraying people like us, THE SHOW IS PORTRAYING OUR "RELIGION" If you know the difference! When you portray a culture on Television, millions of people WATCH IT<<< You putting a claim that it is an Islamic show CLEARLY STATE THAT YOU ARE SHOWING ISLAM IN IT! There is no space for ERROR BECAUSE<<< YOU ARE PORTRAYING AND INFORMATING A WHOLE WORLD ABOUT A RELIGION! 

You only portray what IS TAUGHT IN IT AND NOTHING ELSE! For you do the latter THE COMMUNITY IS PORTRAYED WRONG, THE RELIGION IS PORTRAYED WRONG! And we have every right to report that as a MUSLIM, And not because its our right but IT BECOMES AN OBLIGATION!
RoseyKush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I so agree.. they are wrong.. So I am difently not liking this show..!!
FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Subhan'Allah

I am very proud of the sister who made this post. May Allah bless you 

:)
Firdaus21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I do not follow Qubool Hai, but my sister does. Being a Muslim, it really annoyed me at how they portrayed Islam. So thank you, for this post. I'm glad someone expressed their opinion!
PS I have nothing against the show, only the way they portray Islam.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for this post. You have with much clarity outlined all the misgivings this show is setting upon Islam. From the first episode, I completely abhorred the way they were portraying this show as a ''muslim social drama'', when it is clearly not. Zoya irked me so much with her stupid tagline!   TBH, I was excited for this show but I also had some reservations towards it. Of course, they were proven true as the show continued to air. The makers, who are themselves ''muslim'' are putting across the false pretenses just to portray their inclination and acceptance for another religion. There is no portrayal of the actual culture/religion within this show, it's all about money and trps. For once get your facts straight!  Whoever is supplying them information about Islam, is doing a very rotten job of it. I am really glad the TM made this post.

And, also those who are ignoring the message and focusing on the show as a show... you are completely paying into the hands of the makers by becoming a stereotype of the gullible consumer they want. When in fact, it is our responsibility as an educated audience to keep a check on the creative media. We should look beyond the apparent, and understand how such shows simply reinforce a stereotyped belief of Islam, instead of portraying the true beauty of it.

- S
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 11 years ago