Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

saamanshasekramyaachayojunkabcgarapatiJanusushavviZEESXYautumnsconcertoThendralfanShyamukittyjinjumini_00swash2Giselhopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.srimaShemmoVani19nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral monday- Feb 25, 2013" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Thanks ka!
Tomorrow fainting a? I hope at least he realizes it wasn't TPS' fault..but i doubt it..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjumini_00vjayamPearl.shubba

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Jeya for the lovely update and comments!

Felt bad to see Sundari getting insulted and blamed because of her mother... sigh. Me too hope that this loser Prabha will not blame Sundari for this Jewel theft plan. Hope he understands her innocence in this matter... But remba kastam for this idiot to understand that. Even if he understands, his mom and Suchi is enough to brain wash this guyDead.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjumini_00vjayamGisel

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful and super quick update jaya...
An action packed episode on the whole i blv.. Just with the update today...
Deepa knowing about suchi is good and lets see what prabha had to tell her for lying all along about suchi. He might again raise his voice against her and try to turn the events .. Such a loser...
Deepa shd just give one tight slap to bring him out from the suchi mania . Vera onnun velaiku aagathu.

Prabha.. Unga amma tps oda life e steal pannitu poitanga, and u know what was the loss she incurred though u tried to sort out, still ur mom killed lakshman and demolished the hosp and made ur life miserable too and now the jewels u claim as lost property.. What if tps asks back to return her lost life? Now that u got the jewels u r going to lose good/helpful ppl in life and going to regret later... U just need all these ... And next is ur gg to be one of the reason for T's accident though she herself brought into the situation .. Hmm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuGiselmini_00vjayamJan50Pearl.

jinju

jinju

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thx for the update!

Grr again it was TPS mom who stole the jewels. Adhukaaga he will loose all the respect he had on TPS aa. Why should he talk in such a degrading manner to her in the police station?

I wonder why she faints outside the police station. Suchi and Bhu will ethi vittify ellam acting don't believe her nuDead

The only good thing abt today's episode was D getting to know abt Suchi. Felt really bad for her she is not even aware of Suchi's return. Why should the director make her character this dumb?

Edited by jinju - 25 February 2013 at 11:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselmini_00vjayamPearl.

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Jaya.

Finally after a long time some break in monotony and some movement in Thendral. After reading today's episode finally got the motivation to watch Thendral.

I wish T did not stop Deepa. Surely Prabha should answer for being very secretive to Deepa on Suchi matter. Though it was stupid decision to rush, considering Prabha in that place nothing is stupid. I really want to see what would be his answer when he was asked to pick Suchi and Deepa. But there is also a possibility that people like Prabha will spin any situation in their favor putting the blame on others., He will try to corner D with the trust matter and may say I will walk off. What the Heck... Let him. With him soon going to be thalai atti bommai for Bhu and Suchi he better be off of Deepa's life. Man I really want her to be the old happy go lucky Deepa. Wish I could dig Laxman out of grave and strangle him. Did no good for any one in his life - Sundari, Bhuvana, Thulasi, Deepa and including both his sons. VR ku ennathe nallathu pannaro kadiasila athu edanchala than pochu.

One thing good abt him getting jewels is our GD cannot get hold of it as Bhu is in action now. She will be keeping a tab on that. If Bhu comes out with the help of the Jewels, and still GD will be trouble in minting money from him. Bhu may use her but will definitely have her under control. Hope to see some interesting plots around jewellery.

But didn't the police ask Prabha to walk out of the house without taking anything. What will they do if they know about this jewellery. In that case isn't it govt property. He did not even settle them among themselves but lodged a police complaint indicating its his mom's. I wish the govt acquires this too.

Note: By the way what a wonderful choice of name for Suchi Jaya. GOLD DIGGER(GD)

Thanks for the all the updaters past two weeks. Analum porumai romba venum..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatimini_00vjayamJan50GiselPearl.

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viswai123

Finally after a long time some break in monotony and some movement in Thendral. After reading today's episode finally got the motivation to watch Thendral.

I wish T did not stop Deepa. 

I wish the govt acquires this too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekmini_00Pearl.

garapati

Groupbie

garapati

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

Originally posted by viswai123

I wish T did not stop Deepa. 

I wish the govt acquires this too.

Thanks alot for update Smile

And din't sundari and akhilan settled salary amount for hospital. Shouldn't he give that back.

Edited by garapati - 25 February 2013 at 2:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekmini_00vjayam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top