Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rnfan

I am sorry but I respectfully disasgree. If the boys are short sighted and they fall for Gunjan then that is not her fault. Exactly like it is not Rachana's fault for being simple, it is not Gunjan's fault for being smart and capable. And I don't think Vihaan has fell for her but infact just misused her to take revenge. It does not look like Rajeev has fallen for Gunjan either but seems to sympathize with her. Both Rajeev and Gunjan do not have mothers and he might have feel like he wants to help her since he understands the pain of feeling alone and seeing the injustice on Gunjan by his own brother.

I believe that eventhough the current track is all about Gunjan, we need to be patient. Rachana will get more screenspace for sure and it will be all about her but we may have to wait. Let's wait and see.

Rachana is not modern and it is because of her upbringing. Correct.  But I don't believe that this is the reason that Rajeev doesn't like her. He is a coach and interacts with many girls. One of the student showed feelings for him and I don't think it is fair to expect that he should reciprocate. For rachana, a small interaction with a guy made her go 'goo goo gaa gaa' on him. The next guy started giving her attention and then she has fallen for him. This is a just a small crush and Rajeev understood that and may have thought not to use this because he is decent.  I feel that the director is trying to show that just because someone is simple/not modern doesn't mean that the girl is not smart. And to show that Rachana's real self out there might be need for a major hurt (Vihaan ditching).  The life is not simple for even simple people.😆 They have to go thru the ups and downs of life and how they come out of it makes them the winner. I think Rachana will prove to be a winner which will be a big blow on Vihaan who loves to ridicule her. 😉

You are absolutely right that the track of both sisters focusing on the college/sports/dance would be great to watch instead of this childish romance. I also agree this hatred track is very hurtful but i also believe something good might come in Rachana's life with her anger. She has been so dependent on Gunjan since Gunjan has been in her life and this will help Rachana to stand on her own.

You said it all... She is smart and somewhat out spoken and specially mature... so whats her fault.. Has she changed her love for someone else after she was ditched by Mayank like Rachna did..

If you all remember Rachna was so interest in chatting with "Sweet Angel" an unknown person who is claimed as a girl ..But I am sure Rachnas inner mind knew that it is not a girl ..thats why she couldnt even sleep without replying to that person and wanted to go to meet her like a blind date.. then Loved Rajeev and changed her love over a night for VIhaan.. But Gubjan is more consistent in anything..

Still we dont kmow Wheather Rajeev has sp feelings for Gunjan,,,, VIhaan was in UK (not sure ) so in Banaras he would preffer a girl like Gunjan at first but with the time he will fall for plain Jane..And would do anything for har ..

fIA_KhAN thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kyou ki CV's ka dimag kharab hogaya hai..and about da every guy fallin for gunjan is becoz gunjan ke saat magnet laga huwa hai jo ke sirf boys ko apne pas attract karta hai...aur wo magnet itna strong nahi hai agar hota toh ghar ke baki sarey mard bhi usske pechee hote..lollzz😆😆...dunt mind me when ever my brain is not workin or when im really angry then i talk like this...i dunt knoe wat is da CV doin ab suicide ki he kaami thi...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the forum ðŸ¤—
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
clear the mess cvc and show us simple story