Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
ok my ill-luck...this article was also posted...never mind...
i got to know what happened in the episode...missed soumya throughout the first episode as they were showing the childhood of madhav/rahul and aaradhya...
but it looks very promising...straight to the point and sweet...so from childhood aaradhya is afraid of dark...poor madhav...i felt extremely bad for him...Confused

Edited by .sio.angel. - 25 February 2013 at 8:04am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejiRicha_shamya-_Talha_-rishani77zara990nb.nehadazzlerfanannasweetyBinuShobaananya2000ApoorvaFanrashvinanyadiv96navya19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "first epsode?the childhood of leads" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annasweety

IF-Rockerz

annasweety

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Koi baat nahi sweetheart :)) abhi tu pic baki hai meri sweet lil sis:))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.sio.angel.navya19

navya19

IF-Stunnerz

navya19

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sio.angel.

ok my ill-luck...this article was also posted...never mind...
i got to know what happened in the episode...missed soumya throughout the first episode as they were showing the childhood of madhav/rahul and aaradhya...
but it looks very promising...straight to the point and sweet...so from childhood aaradhya is afraid of dark...poor madhav...i felt extremely bad for him...Confused
Ya kids were very cute Tongue
U missed the entry shot of Somya Sio which was in the last partTongue
loved the epi Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlerfanannasweety.sio.angel.

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Yup siona, sucha lovely episode.. wonderfully shown kids version of discrimination based on colours and looks... beautifully depicted by kids.. really felt tears in eyes seeing madhav n his Background music.. poor boy... awww here comes our saumya as Aradhya.. wow wata entry n style haaan... elegant lady...just loved her entry...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejisajinifabynb.nehaannasweetyApoorvaFan.sio.angel.

anyadiv96

IF-Sizzlerz

anyadiv96

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
yaa dii...even i felt d same...last 10 min only we could see somi...nd i lykd d choice of choti somi...cute...i guess their eyes match a lot...luking forward fr more...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifaby.sio.angel.

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
it was so sad watching madhav hurted and dejected on the stage... cute lil boy felt low on confidence because his skin color :(

Edited by nb.neha - 25 February 2013 at 10:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejisajinifabydazzlerfanBinuShobashivani003ApoorvaFan.sio.angel.

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

it was so sad watching madhav hurted and dejected on the stage... cute lil boy felt low on confidence because his skin color :(
hi dear...yeah i felt so bad as well...i dont like people being only dejected due to the complexion...thats totally wrong...the whole world consits fo people with different races and colors...its bad to tease and critisize them on the basis of it...im liking mahdav's character due to this...he has lots in store to face...poor guyConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@others- yeah guys...the kids were too cute and somi's entry was the best...she was looking so pretty...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.