Episode discussion thread#5 (25 feb-1 Mar) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
i am 200% sure about that tabhi toh rajneesh at vaani ji's house in the precap!

yeah another fight scene on the way!!!!!!

Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Dev - Vaani scene STOLE the show for me tonite...it ws such a hell emotional scene...AB alwz shows EMOTIONAL scenes and Romantic scenes r BOTH his forte...πŸ‘... Mangal jee also acted well in tht scene...

Coming to DevKhi... hug ws good...BUT I WANTED MORE...so i wud wait for Monday...if they can show such an AWESOME Dev-Vaani scene,usse bhi DOUBLE AWESOME hona chahiye DevKhi one...so i badly hope the DevKhi shud be continued in mon epi n better they give a SOLID DevKhi scene..they CANT end this scene with a hug..

Nani saluting Dev ws so sweet...😊...

Finally CVs givin hint y Rajneesh's mom ws introduced in the show..i am damn sure the frnd vich is his mom ws talkin abt is goin to be Vaani only... So i guess thts how Rajneesh may turn against Tyagis at last moment as after all Vaani is his mom's best frnd...

even me also want more( ateast a peck on head of pakhi)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

lolz premzy..i DID NOT meant tht with "more"...wht i meant is there HAS to be some emotional talk,some nok-jhoks in their style and the scene can end with their cute eye lock or somethin...

lolz premzy..i DID NOT meant tht with "more"...wht i meant is there HAS to be some emotional talk,some nok-jhoks in their style and the scene can end with their cute eye lock or somethin...

tomne mean nehi kiya to kya hua, main to chahti hoon na.
kya kare, ye dil mange more.aur waise vi ek peck se koi mahabharat thodi na ashudh honewala hain, ye apna gehra pyar express karne ki zariya hain.
premzy when i did i say i hv prob with peck or hug...i said wht i wanted to c vich has techically more probabilities... if nythin tht sort of whtu told happens it wilb nice too..

premzy when i did i say i hv prob with peck or hug...i said wht i wanted to c vich has techically more probabilities... if nythin tht sort of whtu told happens it wilb nice too..

ha dear, par icing on cake tab hota agar tomhari expected scene ke baad meri expected scene ati😊

exactly premzy...πŸ‘πŸΌ

dear, mere hisaab se hum dono ko cv honi chahiye thi. emotiona scenes tomhari department, romantic scenes meri department😊
waise ek baat to hain, pakhi ko badi  jaldi hain dev ki paas aane kiπŸ˜†.sidha baras padi bechare DEV paar.bechare DEV ko kuch sama jhne ka mauka hi nehi mila.
i hate the start .. no devkhi ..huh
fiza come to the new epi discussion thread...