Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Diva

Goldie

Diva

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Just read an article on a website claiming that Jay and Mahhi are paying people to vote for them.  What rubbish LOL  Tell me one thing, they have been consistent performers since the first episode so have they been paying the judges too to give them good marks?

I don't understand why some media tries to bring down actors who are consistently working hard?  These guys have never landed up in the bottom even and have been experimenting every week so y target them this way?  

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

steff91niasharma1109cutieSarah-TaShataani_20PiggiesHosh_04Anni21NajmahTaaReyianShehreen_27Sanugr8fanKunwarKiDeewaniMohabbateinn.S.i.m.r.a.n.devildiva21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Y R Jay and Mahhi Being Targetted?" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
which website is that??? have they gone mad??? soo stupid n ridiculous of them to write such things about talented and honest actors!!!
its really disgusting on their part to print such things!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PiggiesHosh_04.S.i.m.r.a.n.Mohabbateinn

steff91

steff91

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
people can do what not out of jealousy..seriously.. i wonder whats wrong with the media.. have they gone nuts? seriously get  a life guys.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarah-TaShaPiggies.S.i.m.r.a.n.Mohabbateinn

bnbrocks

bnbrocks

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
People are just jealous with their hard work. Others not getting votes so making stories out of it,  I dont think they would get distract by all this crap. Al d best jay mahii,, You both are the best . Keep it up,.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarah-TaShaPiggiestaani_20Haifa_JayBFan.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
This news has come in TC.

Sarah-TaSha

Groupbie

Sarah-TaSha

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
What The Hell?? who wrote it>>?? Rubbish does that journalist have any sense?before putting such news??? JAY MAHHI are giving one of the best act uptill now which are LOVED by the audience [fans], 
Its a INSULT to there FANS! & To there HARD WORK!!!! 
its not like they r not doing anything n reaching because of VOTES! 
We FANS feeling INSULTED!!!!
TELLYCHAKKAR have always been writing BAD THINGS About JayMahhi
Now its ridiculous now its targeting on us FANS!!! Its TOtally INSULT to there WORK!!!

Haifa_JayBFanPiggiesHosh_04Anni21.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Tellychakkar is a rubbish site!!! always they write some non-sense!!
stupid people!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggies.S.i.m.r.a.n.Mohabbateinn

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
oh thats not good
only past week they said they r need of money and the price money means a lot to them...y would they go and give their money to someone else for votes??

Sarah-TaShazeefan 1Piggies.S.i.m.r.a.n.Mohabbateinn

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.