Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
It started from the Lohri celebrations... 

1. Baldev tampering with Ranvi's bag to steal the goodies. Then trying to push Veera in puddle. 

2. He setting a trap for Ranvi to push him into the hole. 

3. Sending cockroaches to Veera. 

4. Scheming to spoil Ranvi's kite

5. Bully his friends. Shooting orders like he owns them. 

I know, Baldev is taking a lot of leverage of his mother's unwarranted affection towards her male kid but the kid is turning darker by the day. He's now shown bullying the other kids and using them as pawns to succeed in his motto of showing Ranveera down! He's come down to scheming now and his deeds are being fanned by the instigation of his mother. 

But then I really want to know... Do kids his age, really indulge in plotting and scheming to this extend?? Yes kids can be manipulative. they can be brat but the whole scenario they are turning him as an evil character. I shudder at the thought of what he might turn out to be as an adult Ouch

I know I'm looking at some logical aspects which watching the TV soaps must be honestly left out but this whole scenario is not going down well with me. I love kids... My nephews have been utter bratty guys but there is this common scenario with the kids that they forget any feud the moment they are distracted and play together. Yes groupism exists but i doubt it exists to this level. Kids at Baldev's age are more indulged in their games, pranks and drawing attention but i doubt if they are as indulgent in making traps of their competitors. Yes they make gang up against others but still there's honesty in their heart. They forget as soon as they fight it off.

Holding grudges and making systematic approaches to hurt someone, according to me is far cry from the core of being kids. I think this is another aspect that is being going over the board. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Tajn16js1234hinzsegadvioletshineajavedRashu-SKDCrazyDeepsNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Baldev!!!" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rashu-SKD

IF-Stunnerz

Rashu-SKD

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
baldev tricks are over the top all inspired from bansuri  Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricajavedNikki_Titli

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rashu--

baldev tricks are over the top all inspired from bansuri  Sleepy

Rashu, Bansuri is being sinister but other day when she smirked seeing Baldev sneaking on Ranveera was nit digestible. She siding with Baldev, trying to shield even when he's wrong, covering up for him is one thing but instigating and encouraging is another Ouch. Its going OTT... both in contrast with the image of a mother and the innocence of a child Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzRashu-SKD

Rashu-SKD

IF-Stunnerz

Rashu-SKD

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
nt to forget his dhamkis to his sis and bansus behavior with gunjan 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Lolz... looks like I'm on a cribbing train but can't help it Ouch I seriously want the story to move on now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzRashu-SKD

Rashu-SKD

IF-Stunnerz

Rashu-SKD

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

Lolz... looks like I'm on a cribbing train but can't help it Ouch I seriously want the story to move on now. 
LOLagree me too want story to move

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged

totally agree...
there was a topic on this last week when you were less active and members have shared ther concen over Baldev's growing evilness...
Initially i was ready to let go of the concern but last week added to it and now the revenge seems so predictable and pretty broing as well...

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

totally agree...
there was a topic on this last week when you were less active and members have shared ther concen over Baldev's growing evilness...
Initially i was ready to let go of the concern but last week added to it and now the revenge seems so predictable and pretty broing as well...

oh... I missed tht one :(

hina the results r showing in trps na... adults being conniving is one thing but how do u accept the same behavior from kids.

since a mnth thts all we r watching, baldev plotting, bansuri passing evil smirks... ranveera emerging winner mostly coz of nihal... nihal's self thots... more plotting... more self thoughts. where's the freshness and unpredictable factor tht keeps us on the edge!

CVs soon need to come on track and amend the loops.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tajn16hinzNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.