Khubsoorat Chat Club/Discussion Thread #1

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Dil Ki Nazar Se - Khubsoorat 

Dil Ki Nazar Se... Khubsoorat
is a heart warming love story of a young girl's love for an unseen but not an unheard hero.

Banner will be posted soon!

RULES

• This thread is for Khubsoorat fans. If you don't have anything nice to say about the show then please refrain from posting here as this is an Appreciation thread. Constructive criticism is definitely allowed. Just no outright hatred and bashing.

• Using abusive language, name calling, bashing and plotting against other members will NOT be allowed.

• No quoting more than three times.

• Discussing other shows and actors from other shows is not allowed unless in relation to the show Khubsoorat.

Edited by Angelskiss - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shafaqsheikh thumbnail
hello any 1 is there?
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am a big fan of rohit how to join his appreciation thread and this forum
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey ppl!! anybody saw the first epi??? Edited by samana17 - 11 years ago
meenakshi.anya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...1st epi was really sweet n clr...madhav is an innocent n honhar bacha bt shy bcoz of brown complexion...rahul naughty brat bt yaaron ka yaar...n Aradhya a princess in her world who doesnt like dark color n waiting fr her Prince charming lyk evry girl...n somya's entry was wow...so its a stry of Aradhya n his prince ðŸ˜Š Edited by meenakshi.anya - 11 years ago
Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessglory

i am a big fan of rohit how to join his appreciation thread and this forum

Hey! Added you to Rohit's AT... this is a chat club so just join in and discuss about the show here and you can discuss about Rohit and his character on his AT... 😛

Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenakshi.anya

Loved it...1st epi was really sweet n clr...madhav is an innocent n honhar bacha bt shy bcoz of brown complexion...rahul naughty brat bt yaaron ka yaar...n Aradhya a princess in her world who doesnt like dark color n waiting fr her Prince charming lyk evry girl...n somya's entry was wow...so its a stry of Aradhya n his prince ðŸ˜Š

I am already loving the show... its the first time when a show is focusing on the insecurities of a man who is dark skinned. There have so many shows about girls with dark complexion and now finally a show which deals with a man's insecurities and his hurdles because of his less then average looks...
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sarah add me in pls  ðŸ˜Š 
Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Simmy_

Sarah add me in pls  ðŸ˜Š 

there is no members list for this thread... all Khubsoorat fans are welcome... 😉

I really liked Somya in V's Serial...which was a great relief to lot of telly actors who could act their age and behave "normally"

But some how its seems she is trying little too hard in this show and even in scenes which doesn't require much to do...she seems to over-act a bit...