AB tak Channel interviews DELNAAZ! updt..pg 4 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GETGOIN

thanx so much for this. i requested u for it's sequel n u read my post regarding it n responded to it pretty quick, or at least  i think it is b'coz of this, but still Clap.
Thanks dear.Big smile... had been busy the previous week... so cud manage only the brief one...

But mera pillu ke cooking ka khwaab adhoora reh gaya...CryCryas welcome is ending...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GETGOIN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AB tak Channel interviews DELNAAZ! updt..pg 4 (Page 5)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GETGOIN

IF-Rockerz

GETGOIN

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -allizwell-

thanx so much for this. i requested u for it's sequel n u read my post regarding it n responded to it pretty quick, or at least  i think it is b'coz of this, but still Clap.
Thanks dear.Big smile... had been busy the previous week... so cud manage only the brief one...

But mera pillu ke cooking ka khwaab adhoora reh gaya...CryCryas welcome is ending...
i knowCry...but still i'm hoping maybe he'll be back on pakana(cooking) ex- baliye with delu, i just have to forward this idea to some non- fiction creativeWink

-allizwell-

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged

i knowCry...but still i'm hoping maybe he'll be back on pakana(cooking) ex- baliye with delu, i just have to forward this idea to some non- fiction creativeWink

LOLPakao dono phir pakayenge... JAB Pillu meets Dellu...LOL

GETGOIN

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Now pillu and delu should not meet.We had enf pakav  about ghar ka loan.I am happy that this crap show is ending.

-allizwell-

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Now pillu and delu should not meet.We had enf pakav  about ghar ka loan.I am happy that this crap show is ending.

LOLthat ghar ka loan reminded me of something silly...jyothi...LOL

Pillu-dellu ka gaana...LOL

Yeh tera ghar,
yeh mera ghar,
14 years ke rishton ka ghar,
yeh ghar ke loan ajeeb hai...LOL

GETGOIN

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
ROFL

-allizwell-

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Plates TOOTNE ka dard kya hota hai, yeh koi mujhse pooche...!

ROFL

-allizwell-

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
After all this time, we are still stuck on Dellu-Pillu .. lol .. i guess they did indeed do their job well in BB .. LOL... but god, if delnaaz can actually cook to bag those 9's here.. why the hell was she torturing BB HMs with her laal saag and allu maggi as staple diet..LOL LOL

-allizwell-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.