Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

||DKNSK Article Archives||NO COMMENTS (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Meghna and I are fun loving people: Sheetal Dabholkar

Tellybuzz in conversation with Sheetal Dabholkar..

Sunday, March 10, 2013 | 12:25:23 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 25 Comments  |  3372 Views

Sheetal Dabholkar who rose to fame after playing the elder Sanyogita in Prithvi Raj Chauhan and now is seen in the character of Meghna in Shashi Sumeet Mittal's Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsoorat, shares more about her professional and personal life with Tellybuzz…

How did Khoobsurat happen to you?

I got a call from the production house for Khoobsurat. My name was recommended by the channel. They must have seen my previous auditions or the videos of my work. Then, I was called for the look test after which I signed the contract.  My character is very strong and it is a parallel lead of sorts. The story is based on the famous tale of Beauty and The Beast and is very beautiful and classy. My character is more like a friend for her sister and mom. Meghna always supports, guides and takes care of her sister.  

How was your first day on the sets?

First day, I was called at 10:30 in the night on the sets. I was told that I have only one scene to do. So, I went there and waited till 2 am but the shoot didn't happen. I was called once again after a couple of days. That was my actual first day of shoot and it was very nice. I was called at 8:30 am in the morning and the shoot began with my introductory scene, where Aradhya (Soumya Seth) comes in and I was sitting and asking about the portrait. That was my introduction scene. I gelled well with all of them. The directors and the co-actors are very nice and we all bonded easily. I was very comfortable shooting.

With whom do you bond the best on the sets?

We are only 4 in our on-screen family. Aradhya, me, mom and dad. Everyone is very good. I share a good bond with all of them but the best relation I share with is my on-screen mom. We sit together in our make-up rooms for long.  

Can you relate to Meghna?

Yes, very much. Meghna and I are fun loving people. She likes to learn new things; sometimes, she wants to learn jewellery designing and at the others she wants to cook. Her choices of trying out new things keep changing and in fact mine is a similar case. Sometimes, I like to learn belly dancing and sometimes I want to try gymnastics, just like Meghna. I have a younger brother and I support him like the way Meghna does for her sister.

You have got to play different characters. So, which among these is the closest to your heart?

All the characters played by me are very close to my heart but the character of Sanyogita played by me in Prithviraj Chauhan will always be the closest because I got to learn many things from it. I did everything right from horse riding to sword fighting. I love the character of Sanyogita very much and it will always be closest to my heart.

What interests you other than acting?

I love dancing very much. I want to learn belly dancing as I am very fond of Shakira. I keep inquiring about Belly dancing training as I want to learn it but my timing never matches. We play music in our make-up room and dance.

How is Sheetal in her real life?

I am fun loving and extrovert. People say that I seem to be an aakhdu in the first meet but once they know more about me, they find me very kind and down to earth. I love helping people. Even if I see some fight on the street, I go there and solve the problem. It doesn't bother me that I am a girl and I should not get involved. I don't easily gel with people. I like hanging out with friends. I am fond of traveling and eating as I am a big foodie.

You gained immense popularity after playing elder Sanyogita in Prithviraj Chauhan. Any sweet memories related to those days that you would like to share with us?

Whenever, I used to have my scenes with my dad, mom, and my friend Vaishali, we used to do a lot of masti on the sets. We never would shoot together daily but whenever we got a chance, then everyone would know the fact that the set will be a riot that day. We actually danced and did mimicry too. We even cherish those moments when we meet today. That time also, we used to dance on item numbers in our make-up room. (laughs).

Do looks matter according to you?
Looks don't matter according to me. I believe that the heart should be very clean. One should be very honest.

Who are your 4 am friends from the industry?

I have very few of them. My husband Randeep Mahadik who is a director and who has directed shows like Bairi Piya, Tere Liye, etc. is my best friend. He guides me and is very close to me. Whenever I have some problem  I go to him. Apart from him, Neeta Shetty, Shobhit Attray who played Chand in Prithvi Raj Chauhan, Aniruddh Dave are amongst my 4 am friends.  

Any interesting fan encounter you would like to share?

It used to happen a lot when I was doing Prithviraj Chauhan. Once when I was buying something from a shopping mall a group of fans came there calling out to me as Sanyogita and they asked for my autographs. They actually inquired about the place I bought jewelry from. It was shocking for me. 

Message to your fans?

Live life happily as it is very short. Don't think about the past, just think about your future and enjoy your present. Enjoy your life to the fullest and drink plenty of water.

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/14200-meghna-and-i-are-fun-loving-people-sheetal-dabholkar.htm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tohru

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||DKNSK Article Archives||NO COMMENTS (Page 2)" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neetha

IF-Dazzler

neetha

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged

"I miss everything about Navya." :Soumya Seth

TellyBuzz got in touch with Soumya Seth to chat with her about her new show, Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat while she reminisces about her earlier show Navya which had made her popular...

The gorgeous Soumya Seth who left her mark in the industry through her show Navya, is now seen in the ongoing Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat on Sony TV. She is proud about the attachment of being a part of both the shows. 

The actress cannot forget her popular showNavya. She says, "I miss everything aboutNavya. The entire team was very supportive and helpful. It was a memorable journey and no show can replace the feeling that I have for Navya. For that time I had totally forgotten that my name was Soumya as I was known by the name of my character, Navya. It gave me much more than I had expected and I consider myself to be totally lucky."

Further she added saying, "I said I am lucky, because once again I got an opportunity to essay a superb character named Aradhya in Shashi Summet Mittal's show Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat on Sony TV. I like everything about this role and I enjoy a lot on the sets. Here too everyone is extremely supportive and helpful. In fact Khoobsurat is one of the biggest thing that has happened to me and I thank Shashi Summet Mittal for giving me this opportunity. This is a fairytale show in my life."

"In both the shows the characters I played were very different. I would say that Aaradhya is totally opposite of Navya. I enjoyed playing that character and am having a great time playing Aradhya too. Both these shows are like my children and I cannot compare the two and select which one is better. Both are the best for me."

Krishma Solanki.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tohru

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
TOI: Rohit out, Sachin in

Inspired by the fact that the death of actor Rohit Khurana in 'Uttaran' set its TRPs soaring, the makers of his current show, 'Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat', are planning to repeat the act.

Confirms Rohit, "It's a creative decision to kill my character and it will shock the audience. I hope to move the audience all over again as I did in Uttaran. The makers feel that this highpoint will rake in great numbers." Ask him if he will return to the show a la his previous show and he says, "I won't come back but you never know (what will happen) if the public demands."

If sources are to be believed, Sachin Shroff, who was last seen inRishton Ke Bhanwar Mein Uljhi Niyati, has been approached to play the new lead. Both producer Sumeet Mittal and Sachin didn't revert to our text message. Will this change help save the show, which has been quite low on TRPs right from the time it began a few months ago? Time will tell.

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Leap to follow Sachin Shroff- Rishina's entry in Khubsoorat

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Jun 11, 2013, 05.29 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Leap to follow Sachin Shroff- Rishina's entry in Khubsoorat
Rishina Khandhari and Sachin ShroffMore Pics
Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat has been witnessing entries one after the other.

After the entry of Mitali Nagpal, Preeti Amin and Nivin Ramani, it's time for popular actors Sachin Shroff and Rishina Kandhari to enter the show.

Sources inform that the Sachin Shroff of Sindoor Tere Naam Ka fame has been cast to play the role of a doctor, Shekhar and Rishina Kandhari will essay his wife Aaradhya. The creative team has planned an interesting twist wherein Aaradhya (Soumya Seth) and Madhav ( Rohit Khurana) will finally realize their love for each other and will consummate their marriage. In the upcoming episode, Madhav and Aaradhya will plan to go on honeymoon and Shekhar-Aaradhya (Rishina Kandhari) will also land up in the same hotel. This will lead to confusion and both the Aaradhya's will get swapped. There is also a three month leap in the planning when both the Aaradhya's will get pregnant.

When contacted, Rishina said, "Yes, I am doing the show but I can't comment on my character as I have not yet started shooting for the show."

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
After the entry of Mitali Nag and Preeti Amin in the TV show "Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat", actor Sachin Shroff is the new actor to join the cast. He will be seen as a doctor in the show and says his character will bring a major twist in the show.

"I play a doctor (in the show) and a major twist is yet to come in the show because of my character," Sachin said here Tuesday on the set of the show.

The makers of "Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat" have planned an interesting twist that will lead to a confusion between his character and Madhav, played by Rohit Khurana.

Madhav and Aaradhya played by Soumya Seth go on honeymoon and Shekhar and his wife also land up in the same hotel.

"The confusion is that she (Aradhya) and my wife have the same name and because of the manager's confusion, we both husbands enter into each other's room. He (Madhav) goes to my room and I come into his room," said Sachin, who has done shows like "Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka", "Banoo Main Teri Dulhann", "Saat Phere" and "Shagun".

Reportedly, the show is also planning to take a three months' leap, wherein Madhav's character will be killed.

"Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat" went on air this year in February.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/15310-sachin-shroff-enters-dil-ki-nazar-se-khoobsurat.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Preeti Amin's cameo ends abruptly in Khoobsurat!

TellyBuzz digs deep into the matter as to what went wrong with the character of Aanisha that it had to be cut short so soon!

Thursday, June 06, 2013 | 1:37:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 14 Comments  |  8495 Views

Preeti Amin who was a part of LapataGanj season one on SAB TV  and also seen in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein on ZEE TV was till recently doing a cameo in Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Dil Ke Nazar Se Khoobsurat. She was seen as Aanisha, a fan of RJ Madhav.

However, her cameo came to an abrupt end this week.

We got to know more about it from a very reliable source, "This sweet and bubbly actress was enjoying her role as it was quite diverse and she had lots to express in the show as a fan. She had the craziness, the excitement, everything but her role ended all of a  sudden."

Our source also said, "Preeti was offered the role of Aanisha and it was a month long cameo. There were many ups and downs in the story line related to Aanisha's act but things didn't work out the way she was told. Her role suddenly ended and she wasn't even told that her stint will end in the show. She was quite shaken when she was told two days before the last scene."

"She did speak to the creative team and they said they will work on the script but within barely 10-12 days her role came to an end."

We contacted Preeti Amin who said, "My role ended quite abruptly which I wasn't aware off! I didn't really understand what went wrong and what happened! I wasn't even informed either. I knew from the start that it's a cameo and it would last for some time. I can't say anything much about it only that I can't believe this happened."

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/15191-preeti-amin-cameo-ends-abruptly-in-khoobsurat.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged

"Sundays are for sleeping and only sleeping!"

says Soumya Seth when we got in touch with her to know her ideal Sunday plans...

Ads by Google
Apply for Australian Visa
Can you immigrate to Australia ? Test now to determine your points.
www.ausfis.org
Sunday, June 02, 2013 | 12:50:50 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 186 Comments  |  6101 Views
The talented and gorgeous Soumya Seth who is seen playing the role of Aaradhya in the daily soap Dil Ki Nazar Se...Khoobsurat on Sony TV shares with TellyBuzz on how she spends her non-working day-Sunday. 

Sundays are for... Sleeping and only Sleeping.

On a Sunday, I get up at... in the evening at around 5 or 6 pm if I am not shooting.

On a Sunday, I... Just relax and do not leave my bed (laughs).

The thing I love to do the most on a Sunday is... Catch up with my friends in the evening.

My Sunday special khana is... Kulcha made by my mom.

A perfect Sunday for me is... Resting, playing cards in the evening with my friends and family and speaking my heart out in a chat session.

My childhood memory related to Sunday... Going out in the evening with my grandfather and eating yummy Gol Gappas followed by a Mango ice-cream and a long walk.

After Sunday comes Monday and... I am very much revived and recharged. I don't get Monday morning blues at all.

Krishma Solanki.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/15104-sundays-are-for-sleeping-and-only-sleeping.htm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Anisha to fall for Ehsaas in Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat

Anisha to treat Ehsaas more than a star in Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat.

Thursday, May 23, 2013 | 3:17:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 76 Comments  |  9553 Views

Love, pain and jealously are integral part in a relationship and this is what is happening in Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat on Sony TV.

Our source says, "The upcoming episodes will throw light on Anisha's (Preeti Amin) liking and over possessiveness towards Ehsaas (Rohit Khurana) while Aradhya (Soumya Seth) will be least bothered thinking she is just a fan and so will Ehsaas. He too feels that she is nothing more than a fan while Dadi (Minakshi Verma) will realize that Anisha's intentions and her ultra caring behavior is just not that of a fan towards a star but much more than that.

Dadi will try to unite Aradhya and Ehsaas but Anisha will always do things in a better and crisp way for Ehsaas as compared to Aardhya."

When contacted the actors they remained unavailable for the comment.

Well, it's time now for Aaradhya to get up and smell the coffee or else Anisha will try to take away Rj Ehsaas's heart.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14951-anisha-to-fall-for-ehsaas-in-dil-ki-nazar-se-khoobsurat.htm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.