Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

!!* DKNS Khubsoorat Help Desk *!! (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

Ninja.

IF-Stunnerz

Ninja.

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thanks, Tohru! That helped me a lot too. =) I still have some questions.
  • Did Rahul ever love Aradhya?
  • How did Rahul & Madhave's granny trap Madhave & Aradhya for a swap marriage?
  • Does Aradhya know now who the real Ehsaas is?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tohru

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!* DKNS Khubsoorat Help Desk *!! (Page 12)" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ninja.

Thanks, Tohru! That helped me a lot too. =) I still have some questions.
  • Did Rahul ever love Aradhya?
  • How did Rahul & Madhave's granny trap Madhave & Aradhya for a swap marriage?
  • Does Aradhya know now who the real Ehsaas is?

Hi!

• No, Rahul never loved Aradhya per say. He merely liked her, and was ready to marry her to please his adopted mother. He has now married Prerna, Madhav's sister.

• Well, when Rahul found out that Madhav loves Aradhya (and he knew that Aradhya loves Ehsaas, the mysterious RJ), he put Madhav on the phone and made Aradhya confess her love for Ehsaas. Madhav thought that Aradhya knew who Ehsaas is and agreed for the swap marriage. His face was hidden by the sehra, which is why she didn't find out about her husband's identity till she had completed the wedding ceremonies.

• Yes. At this point Aradhya knows who the real Ehsaas is, and she's also accepted Madhav as he is. The show has taken a 3 month leap, and Aradhya is shown to be pregnant with his child.

Hope that helps!

Welcome to the forum!

Cheers!

Edited by BalamPichkaari - 19 June 2013 at 12:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TohruNinja.

Ninja.

IF-Stunnerz

Ninja.

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Interesting! That was quite helpful. Thanks, BalamPichkaari! =D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.Tohru

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i watch this show regularly...but i don't remember seeing rahul and prena marriage...do they show it...if so which episode?Confused

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

i watch this show regularly...but i don't remember seeing rahul and prena marriage...do they show it...if so which episode?Confused

Hi,

Rahul and Prerna's wedding was not shown. It was implied that they got married during one of the leaps.

Cheers!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

Originally posted by shumi.

Hi,

Rahul and Prerna's wedding was not shown. It was implied that they got married during one of the leaps.

Cheers!
D'oh

Purplelv

Purplelv

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hello team...
I am a new user. But I really would like to thank you for creating a help desk thread. I have also seen your interviews on youtube with this show's starcast.
Could you please help me?i have been asking this question to everyone associated with the show, like a crazy person, but in vain. I havent got any reply.my question is which brand wrist watch Aradhya's character is wearing in the 4th -5th july 2013 episodes. i dont know how to attach image.If you could answer then i will be ever obliged to you.please help me. I am a passionate watch collector and i just wanted to buy this watch.I cant find the brand name because I cant see it on tv.she has wore this watch in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k__wfR8NO74
Also Aradhya's character is wearing the wrist watch here in this video
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=pF1N8a4OFTU
Please help me.

Edited by Purplelv - 06 July 2013 at 9:25am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.