Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The whole series is simply superb!!πŸ‘

CVs...
Please have a look at this piece of  writing...😳

Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ginuji..this was awesome... A's strength was commendable...πŸ‘πŸΌ... hey..that HS...nd his dirty politics...😑😑😑😑, Shiv's support for his Aji was πŸ‘ but  Shiv's resign...😲, omg...Pls don't do that ...I don't want him to resign..😭😭😭  I m very eager to know ...wt next... Pls update soon...
nd Thanks for the Jataka part but nice... its different...πŸ‘πŸΌ thanks for the pm..πŸ€—

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jaishreeka

The whole series is simply superb!!πŸ‘

CVs...
Please have a look at this piece of  writing...😳

Thanks Jaishreeka!
VerboseG thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manshi

Ginuji..this was awesome... A's strength was commendable...πŸ‘πŸΌ... hey..that HS...nd his dirty politics...😑, Shiv's support for his Aji was πŸ‘ but  Shiv's resign...😲, omg...Pls don't do that ...I don't want him to resign..😭😭😭  I m very eager to know ...wt next... Pls update soon...
nd Thanks for the Jataka part but nice... its different...πŸ‘πŸΌ thanks for the pm..πŸ€—

Thanks Manshi! and u r welcome😳
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well well well Gina...this is is such a believable OS or should I call it FF nowπŸ˜›

resignation had to come what is there to be so shocked about girls??? It is great actually as her secretary the way Shiv can support he can never do that as an IAS officer...do u wanna divorce between them?😲 ... We all know how Indian political system works...Kudos to you Gina for being rational and practical and not bahofying in Shiv prem πŸ˜† A true Anshian you are πŸ‘

Waiting for more 
VerboseG thumbnail

Originally posted by: roberoi

well well well Gina...this is is such a believable OS or should I call it FF nowπŸ˜›

resignation had to come what is there to be so shocked about girls??? It is great actually as her secretary the way Shiv can support he can never do that as an IAS officer...do u wanna divorce between them?😲 ... We all know how Indian political system works...Kudos to you Gina for being rational and practical and not bahofying in Shiv prem πŸ˜† A true Anshian you are πŸ‘

Waiting for more 

Thank you Sangy!😳
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No way I don't want him to resign.
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Everything was good Ginujee, but why did he have to resign😭😭

I dont want him to resign and let his resignation be rejected. I want him to have a different career. And not with Anandi... Please... Please... Ginu agle update mein aisa mat hone dena