IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
=]

UPDATE

2nd March,2013

Edited by TanHa911 - 02 March 2013 at 10:23am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione812beej81anushka30saira22shantellbrownSoha81AmarCharlieFanzpremeRaviSargunFanPooja_0910xxRiaKapoorxxvaleyriegeshiga54-Swetha-Ritu-NandzLuv*Maleena*cuty_k..PlayfulKiss..SaHillover101ABCDesiGirl93loveyoupreeto--aimy--MrsArnavRajputRozy77hangokShee_xaanpreetipcswethasyam08Huma-oblivious...Rish..-Alina.-SMay31-AnjiliciousSiddhi_Ameres_Meena_...Jes...CrazyDeeps

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit & Sargun's 2nd Offscreen pic [2nd March]" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@rafi pic is really gud.Smilei think its after that epi wen she came in the saree in the show.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz_Meena_

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Aw! Such a cute pic esp love Sarguns expression. Adorable! Embarrassed

They both look good together. Thanks for sharing! :))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkRafztiny15

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@rafi pic is really gud.Smilei think its after that epi wen she came in the saree in the show.Smile

So far shez only worn saree in the Re-union naa ? And that was a red saree .. I think this is from some future scene ... and going by both their outfits I am guessing they are at a wedding !

Originally posted by Ameres

Aw! Such a cute pic esp love Sarguns expression. Adorable! Embarrassed

They both look good together. Thanks for sharing! :))

I knowww ! This is the first offscreen pic I've seen so far ... so yeah ... makes me very happy as a fan Embarrassed BTW speaking of offscreen .. do u have the link to teh video in Dolly's siggy /avi where Ajay and Sargun are in Black ... and I havent seen any JayGun pic till now Disapprove

Edited by TanHa911 - 25 February 2013 at 12:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansentiny15Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

I knowww ! This is the first offscreen pic I've seen so far ... so yeah ... makes me very happy as a fan Embarrassed BTW speaking of offscreen .. do u have the link to teh video in Dolly's siggy /avi where Ajay and Sargun are in Black ... and I havent seen any JayGun pic till now Disapprove
I can understand not a fan but thats how I felt when used to see Ajay and Sarguns off screen segments. Remember how excited and happy I used to get. :)

Its an old SBB/SBS segment the link would be on the forum somewhere. I would find it for you but can you wait till evening? I'm in a rush right now as have to go for classes and its getting late lol. So please do drop in the evening then will share the links hopefully. :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged

I can understand not a fan but thats how I felt when used to see Ajay and Sarguns off screen segments. Remember how excited and happy I used to get. :)

Its an old SBB/SBS segment the link would be on the forum somewhere. I would find it for you but can you wait till evening? I'm in a rush right now as have to go for classes and its getting late lol. So please do drop in the evening then will share the links hopefully. :))

No probs , take your time ... I'll check back raat ko :) and thank you ! Embarrassed

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

No probs , take your time ... I'll check back raat ko :) and thank you ! Embarrassed
rafi that black one is from the segment of SBB/SBS wen they were practising 4 holi bash.
see the front page of the PhAb/JayGun AT where interview section is also posted.its by name of "SBS-JayGun practice for Holi Performance".
i  m also giving the link

Edited by tiny15 - 25 February 2013 at 4:47am

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

rafi that black one is from the segment of SBB/SBS wen tehy were practising 4 holi bash.
see the front page of the PhAb/JayGun AT where interview section is also posted.its by name of "SBS-JayGun practice for Holi Performance".
i  m also giving the link

Array I've beeen looking for this EVERYWHERE Dancing

Thank you So much Dolly !! Hug

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.