Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I like how you began this chapter as it also goes with my ASR-the-tempting-bad-boy theory..
"Fear and fascination, in equal measure."
The crux of passion vs traditions?

Some beautiful scenes have been intricately woven into this chapter...the ones you recreated were brilliant..whereas others I was just reminded of. 
1. The ring scene
WOW. Absolutely love the direction this conversation took. It did absolute justice to both the characters. He throws the ring! 
2. The scene after ASR prepones his wedding
Ah her tears affect him as intensely as always.  
3. The scene where khushi insists on pheras before suhagraat
The ritual-wala argument.. toh kis cheez ka matlab hai..."Yes, that I want you, dammit!"
4. The contract scene.
Something that actually made sense, because it was supported by sound supporting facts. 
5. The scene where Lavanya/anjali inquire about khushiji's fiance 
The ending bit 

Arnav's life just changed, turning him into an impulsive possessive unreasonable hottie. No wonder he wants khushi to do the same with her life too..I love how both of them think they are being rational about their points. I love that they are arguing instead of khushi just backing away or arnav no knowing what to say after what the...! It feels khushi is trying to convince herself as much as him..why she should not break up the engagement..or my wishful thinking has taken over. 

Time and again I realise that if without khushi arnav is nothing..well if arnav wasn't there khushi would never have been pushed to extremes to realise who she was or could be. For the last 3 updates I had mistaken your khushiji to be meek with not that much to her...clearly i was wrong. Because arnav singh raizada is khushi kumari gupta's biggest challenge thrower and vice versa! I hope that this arnav brings out a fight for herself wali khushi, not the orphan dying from the weight of gratitude for buaji etc on her shoulders. 

NK the friend! I forgot you gave him jeff+akash's combined role from the photoshoot. And lavanya's for teasing him with the fiance. 

HE DRIVES HIS JAGUAR. HE SKINNY DIPS IN HIS POOL. POOL. POOL. I think I am in ASR heaven!! Dont get him out of there. Ah if only Karan Johar directed IPK. 

This arnav realises his sins 1 day after meeting her..! Has good argument..he is sure "fiance" is not what she wants. He is second guessing himself. He is jealous. He is arrogant as sin..and throwing that ring out was scandalous? So the strategy changes from Force to Charm. Lets see how that works.

Hitashi

ps. pool.
LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome to a day in life of IPK if Arnav was a charmer... 

"Kis mitti ki bani hai yeh?"
When does he say this on the show?! and how could I have missed it..ahh 

This scene was hilarious, and ironic, but ROFL worthy: 
"there might be other Shyam Manohar Jha's"
really NK? Its just a coincidence that you both know a person with the same name, middle name and last name?! I thought highly of you...but tum toh poo-jali se bhi less perspective ho! 
And what do u know, ASR at least tries to prode further: 
"Chotey?"
The world famous interrupter of IPK universe decides to appear..DIII. 

Why I love this arnavji apart from his badboyness:
"he couldn't believe the arrogance that had blinded him yesterday." - and how he came to this conclusion, I liked that part! 
"A pendant in the shape of a star." - he remembers everything in minute detail (I mean thats a given its only been like 2 days and his life just changed, kind of hard not to remember!) and even if he doesnt know why they are significant yet..he knows they are significant!! bas!  
"Too late, sweetheart. I've seen what I wanted to." - the charmer! 
"Take a shot with her looking over her shoulder at the camera, with her back facing you." - he knows his camera angles! 
"her beautiful eyes had spoken volumes about her hidden desires" - He is a certified eye-reader..and has surpassed the trelawney level of eye reading. 
"He wanted to say all this" - If Only 
"Her fiance was a man of limited imagination" - man of humour our arnavji. 
"he knew that he could never approach her this afternoon." - This is probably the epitome of my liking at this point. I loved this scene juhi, it was so well written. 

Why I am apprehensive about this arnavji: 
"He still wanted her."
What does that even mean? Is she a building, a jaguar, a tv...? 

Khushi: 
She is like a putty in arnav the charmer's hand. 
I loved the scene with khushi getting her photos taken..perfection!! So natural. 
"aware of a strange feeling of betraying the man she was leaving behind."
Jalebis and what ifs are back...YAY

But then damn Shyamji and his crap timing. I knew you had something even better planned...

and you took us to POOL heaven. Although would have been more appropriate if arnav was in this calendar too. But the whole concept and the effect of it was magical...I could feel the rabba veys coming at me from the screen again
"She was now sitting with one arm trailing in the water,"
And you even recreated the bangle falling in the water wali kiss!!!! WOW.
This is why I love this deep-chlorine-infused-body-of-still-water. 

I was thinking if you were going to do all those accidental wale engagement, mehendi etc type ceremonies here..and You got them engaged..kind of. 

What is Aaj Tak saying now..?!

Hitashi

ps. alright I will have FUN..cause i am on a roller coasterrr wooo 
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
AWESOME...loved it...clap clap clap :)))))...I loved it that he put the ring on her finger...sooo romanticcc... :))))))
heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
what a wonderful story you have written dear...
i loved it in every way...
the way they reacts...the way they feel for each other...

the 1st pond scene when they 1st met...wow...what dreamy sequence you created...

then Arnav throwing the ring...OMG!! now thats what I call ASR...

then Arnav helping Khushi on the shoot...when she was unable to give the perfect expression...

then comes to poolside scene...OMG...wonderful in every way...

Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wat the khushi weds shyam manahor jha...!!!
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww!! i jus loved it os..its 12.45 pm and i am sitting infront of the laptop to finish reading it, jus because i couldnt wait till tommo..loved it..too too good.πŸ˜ƒ
memyarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
\Hey Expel,
I came across Dhadkanein just few days back...read it in one go...Loved almost all Part of it...then scanned thru Sims creation...now I am checking urs...
I must say U r too goood particularly with  'True Story Series' stories...Nicely written as the Dhadkanein is also awsum... 

Love the way u make us see the scenes in different light...πŸ‘

Thanks for writing Arnav-Khushi stories...as I am obsessed with them...
I get my dose Arshism on a regular basis...Thanks again...πŸ€—
Edited by memyarshi - 10 years ago
vijiasr08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
nice story loved very much