Anamika

fan of simran kaur and anamika seriel

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

faisal1987

faisal1987

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Hi my name is faisal and i am big fan of you from anamika seriel
You are simply awesome in anamika role.And you improved your lot of acting skills wow.why don't you try in a movie or you have offer any movie?????
but i like to watch in a serial because i see you daily.you are so beautiful in anamika.i just want to say god-bless you.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234rosh94lpv24sultanbalaSunshineTearsromaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fan of simran kaur and anamika seriel" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.