Page 1
Page   of 104
Page 2 Page 104

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules
1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ketkit81blmadhuriJumanaLoveKunalNBT-BVsakhisangniankur281meghan27kunakshafan26Moner_RadioLeesanchweetuSenpooMegher_Palok-RadhaMohan---Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT - Episode Discussion Thread 25/02" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Live Update - Episode 31 

Everyone in Awaz India applauds Navi. Even Anu praises her. Anu asks her why she is upset? Navi says my mother has taught me not to celebrate over someone's unhappiness.

Press and mob corners Dada & his people. Beera tries to fight with media people but Dada pushes him away. Mob chanting slogans against Dada.

AI news reporter says that before Dada could get a ticket his was thrown out of his party.

Anu says I am sure Mohan will now take you on his team as he appreciates talent. Navi thinks I know him even more and I know he won't accept.

Mohan sitting next to RJ. RJ wakes up and says she wants to go back to Bhopal. She cries and says I wanna go to Bhopal where no one asks me about my mother. Mohan gets emotional. RJ continues pleading about returning to Bhopal.

Megha looking at Addu's picture and crying. Jiji comes there and says RJ refreshed some memories. She tells Jiji how RJ hid that she doesn't have a mother. Megha says that little kid lived without a mother for so long just like my Addu. Megha asks Jiji how can someone live without a mother. She hugs Jiji and cries. Jiji says God has his ways and everything has a reason. Jiji says this might be god's way making your motherly love reach RJ and that's why he sent RJ as your student. Megha says the best part is that RJ's father loves her and can do anything for her. RJ is his life like Addu is mine.

Megha looking at Addu's clothes and Mohan with RJ(Soja chanda playing in BG) Megha crying looking at Addu's clothes. Mohan wears ghungroos and tries to dance and get RJ involved. RJ gets up and leaves. FB of Addu. Mohan and RJ inside a camp-tent feeding each other noodles. Navi comes and looks at Megha crying.  Navi starts crying as well looking at cricket ball. FB of Addu. Navi promises that soon she will be in project Talaash and she will bring Addu back soon. Megha thinks to herself that Navi took such a big risk to get into PT to find her brother, I am proud of you.

Dada caning Beera but Beera thinking of his "trust" moments with Navi. Everyone tries to stop Dada but he doesn't. The cane slips out of Dada's hand but Beera picks it up and hands back to Dada. Dada says it pains to see me that my own blood was this foolish and I had to pay such a big price for it. Ragini comes there with turmeric but he asks Ragini not to fill his wounds. He leaves and Ragini asks where he is going . Beera says I had made a promise for 7'o clock and I am going there.

Ragini calls up Navi and shouts at her.Ragini says after all he has gone to Rabri center. Ragini says don't go in front of him or he'll cut you into pieces.

Mohan combing RJ's hair and says that he cannot stay in a place where she is not happy. He reminds her about finding people and how he is close to finding some people. Mohan says but it is your decision. RJ says she doesn't want to stay here as everyone in school is after her. RJ asks Mohan if the lost people are more important than her. RJ says if they are then I will stay back. Mohan puts RJ to sleep.

Mohan has  of Nanhi asking where Addu is and his promise of finding Addu. Guru comes with medicines and Mohan asks him to pack all their stuff. Mohan says to find one kid I cannot lose another kid. Guru is happy.

Precap: Beera takes a knife out of his cupboard. Beera is shown waiting somewhere. Navi arrives there.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 25 February 2013 at 9:26am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80ojas143ketkit81blmadhuriZRizvi-Swetha-JumanaLoveKunalPravesh.Pasha_amsakhisangniankur281knraji-Khush-AdorableTroublebipsMoner_RadiosoaplikerLeesanchweetuSwastikAshNisonu-monudsgirlsumiswappc_palsZaYaHolicsuj01Megher_PalokSenpoo_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan---Udhay--Sunna_Deewani

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Navika--Meri Maa Kehti Hai Ki Kisi Ke Dukh Pe Apni Khushi Nahi Manani CahiyeThumbs Up

Jiji To Megha-- Uperwaale Ke Khel Bohut Nirale Hote Hai..Inhe Samaj Na Bohut Hi Muskil Hai..Lekin Jo Kuch Bhi Hota Hai Bina Wajah Nahi Hota...Ho Sakta Hai Wo Tumhari Mamta Ko RimJhim Tak Pohchana Chate Ho...Rimjhim ki zindagi main Jo Maa Ki Kami Hai Use Tumhare Madhyam se Puri Karna Chahte Ho...Esliye rim Ko Tumhari student Bana ke Bhej Diya.
Thumbs Up

Mohan--Ek Bache Ko Dhundh Ne Ke Liye Main Dusra Bacha Nahi Kho Sakta.Thumbs Up

Rimjhim - Papu Khoye Huye Log Mujhse Zyada Important Hain Aapke Liye.Stern Smile

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 26 February 2013 at 4:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ankur281sakhisangniMegher_PaloksumiswapchweetuNeelimaSJ

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the LU, Neelu Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281sonu-monu

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Don't miss this Soja Chanda scene. It is really nice.Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ketkit81PavaniShiny-Swetha-Pravesh.PMoner_Radiosumiswapsonu-monu

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
thx for giving Live update Neelima :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Aj ki epi mein Mamta ki jaise sailap a gaya ho...Ermm

Trying to establish the missing link between Megha's and RJ's with full emotion...

-Swetha-

soapliker

IF-Rockerz

soapliker

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the LU Neelima

NeelimaSJ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.