Posted: 11 years ago

When i first heard the title of YMGGK i didn't know what it meant then after a while i got it and found it so sweet and unique and this title also explains my life as i also have sweet memories from childhood and have played in my house alot ! it will always remain the best show title for me😊

Also by reading the title i never knew it was going to be a love story i thought it was just going to be based on a girl and just other issues would be shown and it wouldn't be romantic was amazed to see that the show had everything i didn't expect my all time favorite show👍🏼

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx_FqZbiDZo[/YOUTUBE]

The title song is so meaningful with nice lyrics and sang beautifully love singing it too and can keep on listening to it 😊
Edited by love_karanabha - 11 years ago
Same here
When I heard about yahan main ghar ghar kheli I didn't thought at all about it being connected to create love story.
I thought it might show crisises a family facing n all tht.
But truly ymggk has taken a big place in my heart n tht place never shall be replaced !!!
Originally posted by Jyoti21

Same here
When I heard about yahan main ghar ghar kheli I didn't thought at all about it being connected to create love story.
But truly ymggk has taken a big place in my heart n tht place never shall be replaced !!!

Hey.. You are back after so long :-)
I love the title YMGGK so much 😉😃
Originally posted by Jyoti21

Same here

Nice to have you back jyoti 😊 a story about swarn bhavan and a daughter who grew up there is what I heard of the story ! It really became a brilliant love story of Karan and Abha 👍🏼

True YMGGK is a special part of us and it is always remembered there will be nothing like it again also irreplaceable.
i hav downloaded dis song as i love it very much..even i sung it n recorded it..my mom n dad requests me to sing dis song for dem..
Originally posted by anaghakaran

i hav downloaded dis song as i love it very much..even i sung it n recorded it..my mom n dad requests me to sing dis song for dem..

Oh wow you sung and recorded it why dont you share with the forum 😊
no jesh...am shy to post it here..i love dat song dats d only reason i sang it..
Originally posted by anaghakaran

no jesh...am shy to post it here..i love dat song dats d only reason i sang it..

Aww we wont tease you but would be proud there was a video of a fan singing jiske sone se maa soye she uploaded it did u hear?
yeah..i heard it before i joined here..dat was too gud..but i dont think my singin is dat much good..well dat video was too gud..