Court stops the telecast of 23rd-24th Feb Case

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Court stops telecast of Sony's 'Crime Patrol' Chautala episode

Court stops telecast of Sony's 'Crime Patrol' Chautala episodeNew Delhi : The Delhi High Court Friday restrained Sony TV channel from broadcasting an episode of "Crime Patrol" programme based on a teachers' recruitment scam involving former Haryana chief minister Om Prakash Chautala and 54 others.

Justice M.L. Mehta, in an interim direction, asked the entertainment channel not to telecast the episode, scheduled to be aired Saturday.

The court's order came on a plea of Chautala, his then officer on special duty Vidya Dhar and political advisor Sher Singh Badshami.
Advocate Rajiv Nayyar, appearing for Chautala, asked the court to direct the channel to postpone the telecast till the pending petition seeking suspension of their sentence is decided by another bench, as the programme could adversely impact the appeal against the trial court verdict.

He said that Chautala has also sought suspension of his 10 year imprisonment and till it is decided, the programme's telecast should be deferred.

The trial court last month sentenced Chautala, his son Ajay Chautala and eight others to 10 years in jail while one convict was sentenced to five years and 45 others were handed out four-year jail terms after convicting them of illegally recruiting 3,206 junior basic trained teachers in Haryana in 2000.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Muskaan!  I was looking for the episode but couldn't find it and was bit confused.  Thank you for the article.

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhoo

Thanks Muskaan!  I was looking for the episode but couldn't find it and was bit confused.  Thank you for the article.

My pleasure...😊
The case of the murder of an unemployed software engineer by his fiancee was shown...
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Madhoo...But this is not fair...All politics...
madhoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskaan92

My pleasure...😊
The case of the murder of an unemployed software engineer by his fiancee was shown...

😕😕 doesn't ring a bell.  I don't think I remember this episode.  I'll try to search for it again.  When was it originally telecasted?
madhoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: charu_81

Thanks Madhoo...But this is not fair...All politics...

You're welcome, but I'm not sure why you're thanking me though... 😕
Sorry, it's just one of those "confusing" day for me today 😆
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhoo

😕😕 doesn't ring a bell.  I don't think I remember this episode.  I'll try to search for it again.  When was it originally telecasted?

Fiancee held for IT firm staffer's murder

By Manju Shettar | ENS - BANGALORE

31st October 2012 09:08 AM

The murder mystery of an employee of an IT company has been solved with the arrest of his fiancee, the police said.

The Bannerghatta police have arrested Soumya, 24, a post-graduate Psychology student, and detained her 26-year-old boyfriend.

Nitesh, 26, a resident of Rajajinagar, was working as an accountant with Accenture. On October 23, he was found murdered at Shailendra Doddi near Bannerghatta. He was engaged to Soumya a year ago and the wedding was planned next year, the police said.

According a senior police official, Soumya, a resident of Peenya and a student of Surana College, suspected his fidelity after her friends reportedly spotted him with other girls at various malls. She befriended a young man from Belgaum on a social networking site and fell in love with him. Meanwhile, Nitesh was sacked from his job earlier this month for irregular attendance, the police said.

Later, Soumya called her boyfriend to Bangalore and told about her predicament. He told her that he knew a medicine which would act as a 'truth serum' and procured it for her from a local store, the police said.

Last Tuesday, Soumya took Nitesh to Bannerghatta and gave him alcohol mixed with the 'serum'. This, however, caused an allergic reaction and Nitesh started vomiting. Soumya gave him more alcohol, after which she blindfolded him on the pretext of hide and seek and messaged her boyfriend who was following them. She then strangled Nitesh with her dupatta in his presence.  When Nitesh tried to fight back, she killed him by stuffing tissue paper down his throat, After killing Nitesh, both escaped on a bike, the police added.

During the investigations, the police said, Nitesh's parents told them about their relationship. The police had also found Sowmya's hairclip at the scene of the crime.

madhoo thumbnail
Oh right!  Now I remember the episode.  Thanks Muskaan.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing. It was completely unfair. These stupid people don't think when they do bad things but when their deeds are going to be exposed in front of all through a show their consious suddenly wakes up. 🥱

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Thanks for sharing. It was completely unfair. These stupid people don't think when they do bad things but when their deeds are going to be exposed in front of all through a show their consious suddenly wakes up. 🥱

Right. Its really said that due to the wrong people, Sony Tv and the Crime Patrol Production house have to bear the cost as they inform at the last moment...😡
Edited by Muskaan92 - 11 years ago