Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: riva2987

hey, girl...read ur convo..u want me to make rajiv-gunjan vm, am up for it👍🏼...but ladies, i need ur help...plz can u tell me song that suit them...cuz am not able to think any😕, my mind has frozen, and not able to think😭

Aww... you are the sweetest... 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hmm .. will think of a song and let you know ok.. the problem is my hindi is not great so I hardly listen to the lyrics.. 
But i enjoy music and vocals... For VM is it necessary to match the lyrics with the couple?
well, wait for a while..am coming up with something...it's hardly of 1 minute...but this song was just stuck in my head and i thought i shd do something with this line or song...
HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: riva2987

well, wait for a while..am coming up with something...it's hardly of 1 minute...but this song was just stuck in my head and i thought i shd do something with this line or song...

Ok ay darling waiting for it ... All the best with our first VM 
ok guys ...it's done, uploading on youtube😉
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjTcxloQeVY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

guys, this vm is not my best and plus it's really short😆, i was not able to find any song on gunjan-rajiv, so the song which was stucked in my head, i made Vm of that song..Well this song, i believe not many people have ever heard except star and vibzz..i promise you guys when we will have more rajiv - gunjan scenes, i will definitely make some more vm's for u guys...😊
Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Will watch the VM in sometime 😃. Am sure you must have done an amazing job
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You used ' The ' song!!! Woo hoo i loved this song reminded me of tia ranveer . Honestly i actually liked Gunjeev probably its the magic of this song. Beautiful yaar keep making vm s:) now only vina is left try your magical wand on them as well.
Originally posted by: vibz88

You used ' The ' song!!! Woo hoo i loved this song reminded me of tia ranveer . Honestly i actually liked Gunjeev probably its the magic of this song. Beautiful yaar keep making vm s:) now only vina is left try your magical wand on them as well.

basically, no song was coming to my mind for gunjeev😆, and this song was just raping my brain cells..so i used it...and thank u so much, u liked it..it means my work is good😃...about vm's well i wanted to make video on all 3 boys as u told me, but they way i want to make that video is quite different and challenging for me...so that video will take time, and about vina..yes yes next is there number😉
Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Wow Riva.. its awesome... Thank u thanku thanku thaaann uuu

I watched it many times.. though I hv never heard the song,, I started liking it... 

Its u favorite remix song nah... 

the scene sequence is spot on... you hav done a great quality work with short span of time ..
.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗
Originally posted by: Hashii

Wow Riva.. its awesome... Thank u thanku thanku thaaann uuu

I watched it many times.. though I hv never heard the song,, I started liking it... 

Its u favorite remix song nah... 

the scene sequence is spot on... you hav done a great quality work with short span of time ..
.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗

awww...love u so much🤗, glad u liked it...and yes this song is from remix...only regret is that this video is really short😭, just waiting for more gunjeev scenes😉