Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

||Pyaar Dosti Hai||GunJeev AT|| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Well I do hope you end up on the romantic side LOL. I for one like them romantically,the CVs convinced me ever since the Kitchen scene :P. I absolutely loved it ! you?

And ikr! Same here, I would love to know what Rajiv feels about Gunjan but CVs never show that now do they -.-'. They just show his face and show expressions without explanations.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dare.devilJShiv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Pyaar Dosti Hai||GunJeev AT|| (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by braich_gal

I would love to see their dosti grow...though i'm not in favor of them being romantically involved...although i MIGHT change my mind in future...who knows? Smile

Welcome :D. That's okay, not many romantic scenes have been shown so you never knoww. And yes I would also like to see their dosti grow too, especially from Gunjan's side.

Edited by starasdf - 24 February 2013 at 9:37pm

JShivbraich_gal

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Well done star... From the time Mayank wanted to elope with Gunjan  didnt like their couple.. But when Rachna fall for Vihan so easily I didnt want RajNa either.. Even from the hockey tournament I found Gunjan and Rajeev have lot in common.. And slowly slowly but strongly I love to see them together as a mature couple...  

I want Rajeev to fall in love with Gunjan and later Gunjan will feel the same... First their friendship...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv

tvFan2013

Goldie

tvFan2013

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Nice job on the thread.
Good to see so many people loving Rajeev.
I support GR friendship.

I am sure CVs will not allow Gunjan to be stable with any male lead as she has to suffer for TRP.
This time I am not burning my hands and playing safe.

I got burnt everytihing for RajNa. Love them. I love Rajeev alot.
I feel bad that after Mayank, Vihaan , it is his turn to be cast ooposite her and get dumped later.
He was safe with Rachna, but uska naseeb...

Lets all enjoy this ride together. We are all SSLK fans first, then rajeev or gunjan and rachna or mayank...then the pairs. SSLK CVS have test every 8 weeks and rotate pairs...

Tomorrow i will not be surprised if they show Vihaan-Chaya-Rajeev. I saw some indication with Vihaan-chaya...radio dialgoues and Rajeev praising chaya..
Once he puts his majboot hand on her chaya's shoulder to encourage her, woh bhi Mr Perfect ke pyaar mein pighal jayegi.. till then aaj ka menu hoga GR pair... 8 week ke bad, naya track, nayi pair...

Love you all. You are all like my family...
Lets be together...

Edited by avinaFan - 24 February 2013 at 11:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanShabnam94chacha_chaudhriHashiBoo

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avinaFan

Nice job on the thread.
Good to see so many people loving Rajeev.
I support GR friendship.

I am sure CVs will not allow Gunjan to be stable with any male lead as she has to suffer for TRP.
This time I am not burning my hands and playing safe.

I got burnt everytihing for RajNa. Love them. I love Rajeev alot.
I feel bad that after Mayank, Vihaan , it is his turn to be cast ooposite her and get dumped later.
He was safe with Rachna, but uska naseeb...

Lets all enjoy this ride together. We are all SSLK fans first, then rajeev or gunjan and rachna or mayank...then the pairs. SSLK CVS have test every 8 weeks and rotate pairs...

Tomorrow i will not be surprised if they show Vihaan-Chaya-Rajeev. I saw some indication with Vihaan-chaya...radio dialgoues and Rajeev praising chaya..
Once he puts his majboot hand on her chaya's shoulder to encourage her, woh bhi Mr Perfect ke pyaar mein pighal jayegi.. till then aaj ka menu hoga GR pair... 8 week ke bad, naya track, nayi pair...

Love you all. You are all like my family...
Lets be together...

Obviously ..Ultimately we all love SSLK.. and we are one family... the way current story line it is lovely to see Gunjan Rajeev together ... 

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ana1SupergirlShabnam94

Shabnam94

Shabnam94

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Rajeev HeartHeart
a Song for Rajeev..
Dil kehta hai Chal Unse Mill
Uthte hain kadam rukh jate hai
Dill humko kabhi samjhata hai 
hum dill ko kabhi samjhate haiHeart

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top