||Pyaar Dosti Hai||GunJeev AT|| - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
@Hashii

Looks great ðŸ¤—. And do make more :D. Make sure you post them in the creation gallery as well.

P.S I'm guessing Gunjan is your favorite character? Me too :D
Originally posted by starasdf

@Hashii

Looks great ðŸ¤—. And do make more :D. Make sure you post them in the creation gallery as well.

P.S I'm guessing Gunjan is your favorite character? Me too :D
Will do.. Thank you ...

Yea Gunjan is my favorite in SSLK and so far she didnt let me down... I hop she wont do even in the future :) 

Thanks a ton Jonelle :D.
I like to go by Star.
Have you seen today's episode? Any Rajeev-Gunjan scenes?

Ok
There was a small convo with the two but it was about Mayank
Originally posted by Hashii

Will do.. Thank you ...

Yea Gunjan is my favorite in SSLK and so far she didnt let me down... I hop she wont do even in the future :) 

True, though I do wish she would confront Rachana retaliate sometimes instead of bearing everything. The whole reason why I liked her in the first place was because she could retaliate.
Hey guys anyone read the TC article where Gunjan-Rajiv is possible? ðŸ˜ƒ

Hey guys anyone read the TC article where Gunjan-Rajiv is possible? ðŸ˜ƒ

Yet not confirmed..Eagerly waiting for some confirmed news... 
Yes i did but i hope Gunjan don't chose Mayank
I'd rather have Gunjan single then with Mayank. Not only does Mayank hurt him self but he hurts others too.

Looks like Rajiv see that, cause he's bsing about Mayank in the precap all the way😆

I'd rather have Gunjan single then with Mayank. Not only does Mayank hurt him self but he hurts others too.

Looks like Rajiv see that, cause he's bsing about Mayank in the precap all the way😆

Absolutely.. I want Gunjan Rajeev  together because so far we saw Rajeev as a sensible mature and smart man.. And I am sure they will compliment each other ... and they look good together and they have same kind of qualities ..

But If Rajeev is for Rachna I am not disheartened ...But Pls No more Mayank Gunjan pair... Let Gunjan be alone or a new entrant for her .. But what I dont want is Mayank Gunjan reunion
Hello there ... where are you GR fans ..