Pavitra Rishta

.:: Rule Refresher - EVERYONE MUST READ ::.

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hola PR-ians? How is everyone? Ek dum mast i hope...😊

Anyway...Looks like we need a refresher about some of the forum rules because of things that have been happening lately. 

1) NO ATTACKING FAN GROUPS: We have been seeing a lot of comments lately where members attack other fan groups. This is happening one of two ways - a) Indirect attacks like "...those people..." and/or b) Direct attacks like "...Arvi/Onir/Ovi fans..." Both are NOT ACCEPTABLE. Everyone is entitled to like who they like and like whatever couple they like. NO ONE CAN ATTACK them for it. You want to make an opposing comment/statement, by all means do so, but DO NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TAKE THE NAME OF ANY FAN GROUP

2) NO ATTACKING/MOCKING OTHER MEMBER VIEWS: This is a growing problem that we are seeing. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and their views. If you dont agree about it, thats fine. Everyone is different so its only natural that people views/comments will be different. What we are seeing are members attacking and mocking other members because of their views. Comments like "what is wrong with you?"..."how can you think like that?"...etc... are running rampant on the forum. Lately most reported posts have been regarding this matter. If you dont agree with someone, thats fine. Do so in a respectful way. Mocking and pointing fingers at fellow members is not helping anyone and wont be tolerated. If someone is breaking rules, then report it but do not take it into your own hands. 

*NOTE: Breaking any of these rules above will result in ONLY ONE WARNING. If the behavior continues, then WARNING LEVEL WILL BE RAISED IMMEDIATELY.* 

3) CHECK IF THE ISSUES HAS BEEN DEALT WITH: So, here's another growing problem. One comment/topic is reported almost 5 times AFTER ITS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF. Next time when reporting a comment/topic that you feel breaks forum or IF rules, just double check to see if any DT member has left a note or dealt with it already. If they havent, they go ahead and report it. If it has, then dont. That way, we will be able to get to reported posts faster, rather than going over the same comment/topic 5 different times. 

4) APPRECIATION THREADS ARE FOR APPRECIATING: Lately, we have seen many AT's being plagues with opposing views and causing problems. Of course, we more than welcome HEALTHY DISCUSSIONS on all topics. However, keep in mind that AT's are slightly different from normal discussion topics. AT's are created with the purpose to praise and show "love" for a character, actor and/or couple. It is NOT A PLACE TO BEGIN CRITICISM. Other topics can be opened if you want to discuss such things. As with all topics, STICK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND (the reason the thread was opened) - clearly, for AT's that purpose is APPRECIATION. 

If you have any questions feel free to contact devashree, our new CM jyoti or myself (jnawaz).

Thanks! ðŸ˜ƒ
PR Dev Team
Edited by jnawaz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you jaz di for new rules.. It's much needed.

I would like to add one point also. There are 4-6 AT in forum. In AT some members were badly bashed other fan group or other character. So i just want to avoid bashing at members/actor/character.. Why we are not select the AT monitors i means if any probm create or issue that monitor or member will deal with that issue.. Why u say di.?
Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --.NArESh.--

I would like to add one point also. There are 4-6 AT in forum. In AT some members were badly bashed other fan group or other character. So i just want to avoid bashing at members/actor/character.. Why we are not select the AT monitors i means if any probm create or issue that monitor or member will deal with that issue.. Why u say di.?

Rule #2 applies to all threads (regular discussion topics and AT's) which is why this rule was posted. As far as selecting AT monitors goes, i dont think its necessary. Its just recently that there were reports on really one particular thread about attacks going on and its been addressed. Lets see how these rules play out. 

JAZ

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can you make a rule where people don't criticize our views in our topics? please.

zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --.NArESh.--

it's like talking bad behind our back..
i second your suggestion buddy.
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Edited post!

Sorry and thanks for the refresher rules! 
Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
miadelrosario thumbnail
.Edited by miadelrosario - 11 years ago