Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

beena14

IF-Sizzlerz

beena14

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Claire0206ReenuG-Ivy-spsharmilaCrySsAnu_4_Usejket2vyomanJammy-violetshinenandu_2007Dazzler.Sunshine80stg1ll-Bliss-lljakhushi--Sari--UltimateBarunshybabeMS-meghasharmaBainganSanju_jesss.-Alina.nabiiiPremeer_DiwaniDivya1503NewbiesoapfanPhoenixRising-wintergreen-riti4uswashbuckling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanjay Leela Bansali the artist" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

violetshine

IF-Dazzler

violetshine

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Great post with lovely pics x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
What a beautiful post BeenaEmbarrassed..Well we surely have a writer in the forum now..Wink.
Looking forward to more wonderful writings by you in this forum...Embarrassed...I am sure many will enjoy it...

The joy of writing is to speak your mind...and everyone should do that..Embarrassed

I am personally looking forward to this show...mainly becuase it is SLB's first...TV Venture..Embarrassed

Thank you for a wonderful quote by SLB as well..

Hug

Edited by shybabe - 24 February 2013 at 6:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2Hriju321Sunshine80UltimateBarunbeena14riti4u

Newbiesoapfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks Beena for the lovely post!Hope all of us can meet daily on this forum like we did on IPK!

The promos have been great so far , the locations wonderful... and GR --looks good! Waiting for the story to start tonight!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321beena14riti4u

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
.later...LOL ab kuch toh likna hoga

beena14

beena14

IF-Sizzlerz

beena14

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Thanks Beena for the lovely post!Hope all of us can meet daily on this forum like we did on IPK!

The promos have been great so far , the locations wonderful... and GR --looks good! Waiting for the story to start tonight!

Ash , thxs for your support . Not sure whether all of us will be here but count me in WinkLOL

Edited by beena14 - 24 February 2013 at 10:23pm

beena14

IF-Sizzlerz

beena14

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

.later...LOL ab kuch toh likna hoga

You don't have a choice baby ...jhor zabardasti, I know it doesn't work on you, but I am hopeful WinkLOL

beena14

IF-Sizzlerz

beena14

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

What a beautiful post BeenaEmbarrassed..Well we surely have a writer in the forum now..Wink.
Looking forward to more wonderful writings by you in this forum...Embarrassed...I am sure many will enjoy it...

The joy of writing is to speak your mind...and everyone should do that..Embarrassed

I am personally looking forward to this show...mainly becuase it is SLB's first...TV Venture..Embarrassed

Thank you for a wonderful quote by SLB as well..

Hug

Shalu Hug thanks for your support not sure about making post but will definitely be on the forum to comment on friends post . I am looking forward to Bansali's brilliance . 

riti4u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.