Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

PURVIVA

PURVIVA

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamavi

Originally posted by -SweetEtika-

Thanks for sharing. But why factory in jaipur?
[BR]otherwise conda and nag would fill ti with poisonous gas [LOL] yaar common let them be away and let it be only raya and pihu without any disturbance of unwanted people such as kush conda sid and taklu mamaji[xx(][BR]
Why jaipur???? I want dadi, krishnaji, rishabh n his wife - all with ram n want to see how ram look after them n how they all together enjoy the happiness n faces the troubles of life... There is lot to show how Raya overcome from this situations... And as far as Mamaji, sid n ayesha r concern... They send mamaji to hell showing heart attach, sid to jail n I want ayesha alone in KM n get jealous of RaYa... CVs always escapes frm the potential tracks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriram

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT - Next on BALH (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepa1993

deepa1993

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Tfs

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged

otherwise conda and nag would fill ti with poisonous gas LOL yaar common let them be away and let it be only raya and pihu without any disturbance of unwanted people such as kush conda sid and taklu mamajiDead

let krishnaji dadi rishab sowmya nutz vikram and neha join them but not khush sid taklu mama and chipkali stay  away from raya life forever

shavii

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURVIVA

otherwise conda and nag would fill ti with poisonous gas LOL yaar common let them be away and let it be only raya and pihu without any disturbance of unwanted people such as kush conda sid and taklu mamajiDead
Why jaipur???? I want dadi, krishnaji, rishabh n his wife - all with ram n want to see how ram look after them n how they all together enjoy the happiness n faces the troubles of life... There is lot to show how Raya overcome from this situations... And as far as Mamaji, sid n ayesha r concern... They send mamaji to hell showing heart attach, sid to jail n I want ayesha alone in KM n get jealous of RaYa... CVs always escapes frm the potential tracks...

it look like u like that conda soo much that u r not planning to send her to jail for her deeds Dead and want her to torture again us by interfering in raya's lifeDead why can't raya be alone.. kabhi nahi ila privacy ab mil raha hain why so many are jealous and want to bring other.. krishna ji and daadi are still owner in kapoor's industries let them be there.. rishaab and sowmya too let raya be alone with pihu without haddi and conda's such as kush and conda sid and alllDead

sahana747

Ramdeewani

IF-Dazzler

Ramdeewani

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Finally raya alone i knw they will be happy with der small family dont want any more hurdles 

shavii

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeethagupta

let krishnaji dadi rishab sowmya nutz vikram and neha join them but not khush sid taklu mama and chipkali stay  away from raya life forever

sangs don't u need pregnancy track if they all come na how can raya get privacy .. haal bacha ta agar ye log ayenge too wo bhi jayega naaa.. samjaa karo yaaar LOL raya and romance in hallWink let them be km itself naaa let raya be alone let them atleast an big house before these people come after all raya need and sep room.. varna we won't get raya's romance... LOL

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramdeewani

Finally raya alone i knw they will be happy with der small family dont want any more hurdles 

exactly no haddis (spl kush)and conda tooLOL

Ramdeewani

IF-Dazzler

Ramdeewani

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ramdeewani

exactly no haddis (spl kush)and conda tooLOL

i dont mind kush he deserves parents like raya he is very adorable kid i liked him wen he supported pihu in school he loves ram n will be a gud brother to pihu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top