TAILOR EXPERIENCE/JUST FOR LAUGHS

snowypatches02 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends - this is just a fun post for forum activity πŸ˜›    πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†

Well I had a very interesting day today - I had to go to Tailor's for some suit stitching with my husband and straight away I remembered GEET SHOW AND THE TAILORING EPISODE WITH MAAN AND GEET - by the way this is no comparison with our show Punar Vivah - can't believe it myself the third degree I went through with my husband πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† can't stop laughing - WOW so much similarity I didn't know I would be going through the same scenario πŸ˜† my husband was literally in my face at the Tailor's - making the Tailor so nervous πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he didn't take my measurement πŸ˜†πŸ˜† luckily I had taken my samples and he was measuring that πŸ˜† and only managed to measure my arm πŸ˜† my husband was stuck like a glue to me OMG and I have been in fits of laughter since this morning and remembering Maan and Geet πŸ˜† they had performed this scene so beautifully and my point is that it would be interesting for CV's of Punar Vivah to remake a similar scene with Yash and Aarti πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ - I am sure they would enact this scene wonderfully ofcourse with a different scenario - Still no comparison friends - so no bashing please - just wanted to share my experience with you people - it was so funny - would love to see your reactions 😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Sushma I just remembered the episode, just before KC, Yash brings a new saree for Aarti to,wear on KC Pooja. He says " Aartiji there are everything in that plate except one thing". 

And that was blouse piece. He couldn't get it stitched as he didn't had Aarti's measurement. Naughty Aarti then says, when you've done everything you'll have to do this also. πŸ˜†
Yash gives the blouse piece to her and runs away from there πŸ˜†

Poor Yashu, the look on his face πŸ€£

I'd love it if CVs gives a loop closure to that scene . Which will be kind of related to what you mentioned right now. πŸ˜‰ 
snowypatches02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Sushma I just remembered the episode, just before KC, Yash brings a new saree for Aarti to,wear on KC Pooja. He says " Aartiji there are everything in that plate except one thing". 

And that was blouse piece. He couldn't get it stitched as he didn't had Aarti's measurement. Naughty Aarti then says, when you've done everything you'll have to do this also. πŸ˜†
Yash gives the blouse piece to her and runs away from there πŸ˜†

Poor Yashu, the look on his face πŸ€£

I'd love it if CVs gives a loop closure to that scene . Which will be kind of related to what you mentioned right now. πŸ˜‰ 

Hahahaha Nikki I completely forgot about that scene 😳 β˜ΊοΈ ROFL glad you reminded me ghosh still can't stop laughing πŸ˜† due call for completion of that scene then between Yash and Aarti ☺️ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowypatches02

Hahahaha Nikki I completely forgot about that scene 😳 β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£ glad you reminded me ghosh still can't stop laughing πŸ˜† due call for completion of that scene then between Yash and Aarti ☺️ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your story reminded me of that sceneπŸ˜†. Yashu ( GC) looked sooo cute in that scene, 

Well there are so many scenes that could use a loop closure 
yamunah79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well said dear...hope that happens...ohhh i am so happy for you...because your husband love you so much πŸ˜ƒ
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamunah79

well said dear...hope that happens...ohhh i am so happy for you...because your husband love you so much πŸ˜ƒ

Plus he is so possessive also.
Even my husband doesn't like this measurement taking thing. Thank God I don't wear sarees, so no problem with giving blouse ka measurement πŸ˜‰
snowypatches02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamunah79

Nice comment dear thanks a lot 😊 I have had a nice day today πŸ˜†
snowypatches02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Plus he is so possessive also.
Even my husband doesn't like this measurement taking thing. Thank God I don't wear sarees, so no problem with giving blouse ka measurement πŸ˜‰

Thanks Nikki for the lovely comment - you are right my husband is overly possessive πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you are so lucky πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowypatches02

Thanks Nikki for the lovely comment - you are right my husband is overly possessive πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you are so lucky πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰ Lucky my husband, he won't have to go through the torture of watching me giving blouse measurement πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
🀣hahaha , you are so lucky