Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Edit:  Okay they just gave me some diabeetus.

These are very awkward photos.  ðŸ˜†  I hope there are some better ones out there! 

Edited by toothbrush13 - 11 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya they are im sure well get more :) can u post the one from the second link i posted please??
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Even if there aren't more, it's no problema senorita, thanks for finding them!  I've noticed you finding a whole bunch of good things lately! Edited by toothbrush13 - 11 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

Even if there aren't more, it's no problema senorita, thanks for finding them!  I've noticed you finding a whole bunch of good things lately!

haha ya that last one makes up for it ahhh so cute the way their holding hands and ankita is clinging to his arm awww

haha no problem ðŸ˜³ btw what is ur name??
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Oh my goodness I didn't think I had been gone for this long!  😆  Everyone used to call me simply by TB, and you can as well.

Edit:  Another oh my goodness moment... Sushant's hair is back to normal!  Dear sweet baby jesus I detested his hairstyle throughout the KPC promotions.  Loved it at the premiere though, he looked mighty handsome.  But a normal Sushant, finally!
Edited by toothbrush13 - 11 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail

Oh my goodness I didn't think I had been gone for this long!  😆  Everyone used to call me simply by TB, and you can as well.

haha okay u can call me anu ðŸ˜³
Minion23 thumbnail
btw i posted another link do u mind getting the pic from that one and directly posting it thanks!

Edited by anushyap - 11 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
thnak u so much TB really appreciate it!!!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Even if there aren't more, it's no problema senorita, thanks for finding them!  I've noticed you finding a whole bunch of good things lately!

TB... 😲
🤗🤗

How nice to see you after a long long time ..Did you see kai Po Che ? Brilliant movie and Sushan twas just fantastic .Even better than what I was expecting from him ..so much good is happening in our Sushita's life but you , Jia  and so many are not around ..You guys have no idea how much I miss you all right now ...