Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
welcome to Forum
awesome post beautifully written
MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

The story of Madhubala  where  her Life entirely revolves around a Dark character The film Star Called RK ..Rishab  kundra .  

RK was challenged by Madhu's Values and believes ..its not about the slap on in his Face ..its  Challenging on his believes which he wants to prove  Madhu that  world believes on such materialistic values ..No Love exists in the world..

RK's ego  is not letting him to believe that he fell in Love with Madhu,he wants to stand in his believes of materialistic money relations,Hurting to Proves His point and satisfy his ego..

so Questions is  does Madhu's  believes and will  wins over RK's ego and show him the real taste of Love in the world ..or Madhu's may turn in to as dark as RK to break  his Ego ..and starts disbelieve in the Term called love ?

who  win over whom ...where and how does this dastan ends 😳..

PS: Heya  friends i am new to this forum and really need your feedback and views on my post πŸ˜ƒ...

Hi! Vasi... RK's character is full of complexities. First he took his father's suicide as betrayal of trust and then Deepali actually betrayed his trust. So the complexities portrayed in his character earlier was justified, but now when he got an opportunity to fill the void created by his father's suicide and Deepali's betrayal, he is wasting it by living in his bitter past and nurturing his negativity. What is the ego all about? Its actually not ego but a complex which actually made a place in his mind by Deepali's betrayal. He put Madhu through a test to find out if Madhu is attracted to his money or truly loves him and she passed the test with flying colours, as he himself boasted in front of Deepali. Then where is the doubt? I mean, people do get cheated but they don't simply stop trusting others. One can be cautious but cannot be in distrust mode all the time. No matter how wild a person can be but life is all about evolution. People evolve themselves according to the nasty and pleasant situations in life. Here, RK seemed to be a very stubborn and stagnant character who believes if  "A" cheated him he can take revenge from "B", who may be weaker than "A". In this case "A" is Deepali. She is all the time before his eyes. He humiliates her but can't throw her out of his life. Why? Is he scared of her? He may be finding Madhu weaker than Deepali in terms of money or stature and can be a soft target for him to pacify his complex created by Deepali's betrayal of trust. This is certainly not about the 4 slaps. Something is seriously missing in RK's character.

I have tried my level best to analyse his character. Although, I am not putting so much head into it as I believe in evolution of a person for good, when you meet good people, but that's not happening with RK.
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice summarization of the serial dear.
fantesy thumbnail
very well written  dear...indeed both are vry different characters bt actually rk is one confused soul he loves her bt  his ego is spoiling evrythng n in all dis madhu is suffering who loved him endlessly n in return got betrayal n humiiliation only ..it vl be interested to watch how rk redeem himself n madhu become actress n we get our rishbala 2gthr..
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lucky awesome post! I had missed so much in the initial days that your post has filled me up on the full story...Thanks dear..will come out with my stand on the characters later!
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MercuryVenus

Hi! Vasi... RK's character is full of complexities. First he took his father's suicide as betrayal of trust and then Deepali actually betrayed his trust. So the complexities portrayed in his character earlier was justified, but now when he got an opportunity to fill the void created by his father's suicide and Deepali's betrayal, he is wasting it by living in his bitter past and nurturing his negativity. What is the ego all about? Its actually not ego but a complex which actually made a place in his mind by Deepali's betrayal. He put Madhu through a test to find out if Madhu is attracted to his money or truly loves him and she passed the test with flying colours, as he himself boasted in front of Deepali. Then where is the doubt? I mean, people do get cheated but they don't simply stop trusting others. One can be cautious but cannot be in distrust mode all the time. No matter how wild a person can be but life is all about evolution. People evolve themselves according to the nasty and pleasant situations in life. Here, RK seemed to be a very stubborn and stagnant character who believes if  "A" cheated him he can take revenge from "B", who may be weaker than "A". In this case "A" is Deepali. She is all the time before his eyes. He humiliates her but can't throw her out of his life. Why? Is he scared of her? He may be finding Madhu weaker than Deepali in terms of money or stature and can be a soft target for him to pacify his complex created by Deepali's betrayal of trust. This is certainly not about the 4 slaps. Something is seriously missing in RK's character.

I have tried my level best to analyse his character. Although, I am not putting so much head into it as I believe in evolution of a person for good, when you meet good people, but that's not happening with RK.

Hey mercury loved your reply!πŸ˜ƒ

Dont you think he is faking his revenge act? Why was he so concerned when she fell down that he ran with concern? I somehow feel its all a act and he has some other motive for putting the act of revenge..Would love to hear your say about this
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Lucky awesome post! I had missed so much in the initial days that your post has filled me up on the full story...Thanks dear..will come out with my stand on the characters later!

Thank you so much ZU πŸ€—...will look forward your response on characters πŸ˜›
vasiraju thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Very well written whatever has happened so far.

Thank you so much ...πŸ˜ƒ
vasiraju thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sagar21

yeh i'm waiting for this track . . .sorry for late reply

its ok sagar ..I am really happy if you girls participate in discussion's so that we have fun timeπŸ˜ƒ

vasiraju thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hdhd

Nicely written.
Welcome to MB forum dear.

Thank you so much  ,i am so happy with such warm welcome πŸ˜ƒ