Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya Irani's Shows (4): Discuss here Only (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 170

-Swetz-

IF-Rockerz

-Swetz-

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
No not the sony show they don't come in HD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PashnaSublimeSanaya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya Irani's Shows (4): Discuss here Only (Page 9)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I WANT SP Broken Heart I really hope it is that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pashnashonasandy..Enchantress..SublimeSanayaprincessunara

Pashna

IF-Dazzler

Pashna

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
The Sony shows look dull and the Chanel needs to update. Colors doesn't come in US( at-least not with my provider) so I hope zee or star 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SublimeSanaya

shinaa

IF-Rockerz

shinaa

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Swetha.

No not the sony show they don't come in HD
exactly.

SublimeSanaya

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita.nikz

Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

Originally posted by .Swetha.

Sanaya is back in town!

Link ! details ! please

Harshu here u go
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3453266

! yes yes yesss!! we wanted confirmation and Nishi brought it to us with a BANG!! yahooo

yehhh the Monday indeed brought its good wishes to us!! yeh yehhh!! i am dancing around now!! yippieee!!

and btw people look test means pretty much she has decided on the show and things r very much advancing!!
cz though look tests are done to check the suitability for a role, as in this case everyone  is already head on after signing up Sanaya, it is more like them trying to decide her look in the show as they have already got her more than half confirmed and wanna check her out with her new co stars!!
yehhh!!!

i lubbb my jaanu Nishi!! Hug she made me a bery bery happy bunny!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Enchantress..SublimeSanaya

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita.nikz

Originally posted by pashna

I didn't know even an established actor has to give auditions and look test??Confused  I hope she chooses wisely. I am glad the process is moving and we might see her soon

Dear not everyone is fit for every role so yes they have to give auditions and look tests are to try which look will suit for that particular role...the look has to be decided acc to the script and plot demand.

yup exactly.. i mean in Khushi's case too Khushi was supposed to wear dennim and kurti top but then it was changed to shalwar and dupattas..
also the choti in the beginning, etc etc..

so in this new show she has to look a certain way and they are not yet finalizing it i guess..

but whatever i hope it is this SP one with Nautakani films.. cz this Sony news was about her being offered, while all news on MB PH one seemed more solid and developed as for the script was written with her in mind, etc etc..

aww man i am so freaking exited now!

..Enchantress..

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Originally posted by princessunara

Congrats again and hehe so who is waiting fot the confirmation from SBS or TOI ? aw i am so freaking wanna know!!
Sorry, I didn't get to answer your replies from last post!! I forgot about WW3!! LOLWink But I think we can hold up the fort together, don't you think?!! WinkLOLROFL Barun playing a villain is a creative thought and I hope it happens for him someday!! Smile And that Deepak guy well I still find him creepy, I think the other guys is better looking , no?!! Wink I honestly don't know if Sanaya will do a love story again, though!! And I don't want her to either!! She should try something different even though indian soaps have limited types of stories, which is sad!! Ouch 

Shreya

loool how can we hold up the fort when i myself am a vulnerability? i will want them together too!LOL
and lol i have never seen any1 from Kali so i dunno.. but this guy! i am head over heels in love with his gorgous looks!! he looks Irish kinda.. and when an Asian looks that way well i usually can't take my eyes off him...

and i want Sanz to do another love story.. cz people may say she does love stories only but who cares as long as her own character is as different from the past ones as possible?
also dear i am a romance buff so it would be much more enjoyable for someone like me if this was the case..
if the backdrop of the story, concept is different where much more modern approach is used well it will rock!

but well seems like her character is gonna be mostly in ethnic wear in the next show too from what we got to know from Nishi... 

..Enchantress..

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Wow ...4th thread already?! All on the basis of one rumor? LOL You guys are nuts!!! ROFL

How many threads till confirmation of Sanaya's new show - any guesses?

And how many threads till her new show actually starts?

We need a Chughalkor Aunty segment today ...

Karan Wahi is setting his sights on BW ... he's not planning to do daily shows for the time being. Karan Tacker is planning to take a break after Behna ends.

Someone suggested Mishal Raheja ... I've never seen the guy act but I know he had a huge fan base.

Diya yeh yeh!! we almost got confirmation from Nisha!! yeh!! did u see the thread?Star

and i need to goodle this new guy.., never heard the name before.Confused

..Enchantress..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top