Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya Irani's Shows (4): Discuss here Only (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 170

SublimeSanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

SublimeSanaya

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

yeh congrats everyone!! new theread for Snaya.. it is a new week starting today and i am sure that we will get some more news in SBS or something!!aawww cant' wait!!!

Hunks running for the title (I know we r crazy but still)LOL

Hot choices r in boldStar
If any1 is eliminated or elevated rank will update here!LOL

1) Harshad Chopra
2) Kinshuk Mahajan

3) Karan Takkar - Not sure about EHM ending or not and if he wants to do another right away..
4) Karanveer Bohra
5) Karan Wahi (kinda eliminated cz he wants to go to b'wood so doesn' want to do a soap:((
6) Vivan Bhatena
7) Avinash Sachadev
8) Karanv V Grover - Out cz
doing another soap on Sab Tv: Hum Aapke He In Laws
9) Karan Kundra - Out cz Busy Doing Punjabi Movies
10) Viraf (personally I so don't want it to happen and am quite sure it won't happen either.. but adding this for @tvshowfanEmbarrassed) - and no i am so not going to take ur name off this cz this is so NOT my idea! TongueLOL
11)  Shaheer Sheik - Out cz he has a HUGE attitude problem - check page 25 for more info on this:((

A very special 12
12) Deepak Wadhwa Day Dreaming
He came in a Kali promo this week and look at his snaps!! the guy looks gorgeous!! Nelo found him!Star

will add more if i feel like any1 good enough come outLOL

Su stop drooling yaar Tongue

btw congo on the new thread ...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya Irani's Shows (4): Discuss here Only (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SublimeSanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

SublimeSanaya

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Congrats again and hehe so who is waiting fot the confirmation from SBS or TOI ? aw i am so freaking wanna know!!

me waitng .. u better update me .. at least send a text telling me to check the web ... u know me na .. me tend to get side tracked .. Embarrassed

princessunara

SublimeSanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

SublimeSanaya

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiebee2002

Congrats again and hehe so who is waiting fot the confirmation from SBS or TOI ? aw i am so freaking wanna know!!

me too sunara! came to the thread to check if there is any updateLOL

me too waiting ... Tongue

SublimeSanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

SublimeSanaya

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

that guy is cute but don't see him blend in with SI thats my own opinion- im hoping she does a nice light romantic show with karan takkar thats only IF he wraps up that show of his
he looks cute .. true .. 

btw does he have double chin ..Tongue.

me nt like tht feature ... Embarrassed

SublimeSanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

SublimeSanaya

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

i know what if its mohitStern Smile

i'll just seriously flip and no kidding I seriously will go nutsSilly

yep u got the last part right Tongue... congo on the realization Wink... better late than neverLOLLOL ... and join the club .. me realized about  conditionEmbarrassed way before ... LOLLOLLOL

just like kushi .. we too are nuts i suppose ... Wink

SublimeSanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

SublimeSanaya

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

If it is Mohit or Barun or any other actor which Sanaya has already worked with then there is no "surprise element" right ? Makers always try for chemistry which is new rather the old one's...

wow .. u have a point ..  Wink

SublimeSanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

SublimeSanaya

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
me want to see her with someone new .. so she can again prove tht the male lead isnt wht makes it happen but her ... 

who ever it is she will make it work .. and the male character being one tht matches her in every way on screen will make it more even fabulous ...

looking forward to see magic been created on screen again .. but hope it will be different sort of magic ... as the places arhi and sajan hold in the heart is separate and special .. wouldnt want tht to be compromised ... 

kushi stole our hearts .. so did gunjan .. and no doubt the nest avatar will do the same .. .

so having my fingers crossed and waiting for the good new .. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshifanzspate22shonasandyprincessunara

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 143badra

me want to see her with someone new .. so she can again prove tht the male lead isnt wht makes it happen but her ... 

who ever it is she will make it work .. and the male character being one tht matches her in every way on screen will make it more even fabulous ...

looking forward to see magic been created on screen again .. but hope it will be different sort of magic ... as the places arhi and sajan hold in the heart is separate and special .. wouldnt want tht to be compromised ... 

kushi stole our hearts .. so did gunjan .. and no doubt the nest avatar will do the same .. .

so having my fingers crossed and waiting for the good new .. 

Well said!! Wink

Shreya

SublimeSanaya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top