Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya Irani's Shows (4): Discuss here Only - Page 3

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't want her again with Mohit or Barun and Mohit I find to be an average actor Sanaya deserve someone as talented as her and looks good as well. 

And I love ArHi/SaRun but I already had a does of them I think I'm ready to see Sanaya with another actor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
totally i wouldn't want to see her with barun again.. thats done and over it created good memories and khushi+arnav characters will be remembered always
time to move on!
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread everyone ... we rock  πŸ˜³
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
actually i wouldn't mind SI & karan wahiπŸ˜†

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

Congrats again and hehe so who is waiting fot the confirmation from SBS or TOI ? aw i am so freaking wanna know!!

Sorry, I didn't get to answer your replies from last post!! I forgot about WW3!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ But I think we can hold up the fort together, don't you think?!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Barun playing a villain is a creative thought and I hope it happens for him someday!! πŸ˜Š And that Deepak guy well I still find him creepy, I think the other guys is better looking , no?!! πŸ˜‰ I honestly don't know if Sanaya will do a love story again, though!! And I don't want her to either!! She should try something different even though indian soaps have limited types of stories, which is sad!!  

Shreya
Edited by spate22 - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romiebee2002

actually i wouldn't mind SI & karan wahiπŸ˜†

Me neither
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow ...4th thread already?! All on the basis of one rumor? πŸ˜† You guys are nuts!!! 🀣

How many threads till confirmation of Sanaya's new show - any guesses?

And how many threads till her new show actually starts?

We need a Chughalkor Aunty segment today ...

Karan Wahi is setting his sights on BW ... he's not planning to do daily shows for the time being. Karan Tacker is planning to take a break after Behna ends.

Someone suggested Mishal Raheja ... I've never seen the guy act but I know he had a huge fan base.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

Wow ...4th thread already?! All on the basis of one rumor? πŸ˜† You guys are nuts!!! 🀣

How many threads till confirmation of Sanaya's new show - any guesses?

And how many threads till her new show actually starts?

We need a Chughalkor Aunty segment today ...

Karan Wahi is setting his sights on BW ... he's not planning to do daily shows for the time being. Karan Tacker is planning to take a break after Behna ends.

Someone suggested Mishal Raheja ... I've never seen the guy act but I know he had a huge fan base.

I never seen him act really and even if he casted with Sanaya I will be willing to give him a chance and check out his shows.
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They should just open let one thread be beyond 150 pages so we can just discuss instead of constantly opening new threads...
Until Sanaya's new show this is our only place unless members have their CC's & FC's to resort too..

SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

yeh congrats everyone!! new theread for Snaya.. it is a new week starting today and i am sure that we will get some more news in SBS or something!!aawww cant' wait!!!

Hunks running for the title (I know we r crazy but still)πŸ˜†

Hot choices r in bold⭐️
If any1 is eliminated or elevated rank will update here!πŸ˜†

1) Harshad Chopra
2) Kinshuk Mahajan

3) Karan Takkar - Not sure about EHM ending or not and if he wants to do another right away..
4) Karanveer Bohra
5) Karan Wahi (kinda eliminated cz he wants to go to b'wood so doesn' want to do a soap:((
6) Vivan Bhatena
7) Avinash Sachadev
8) Karanv V Grover - Out cz
doing another soap on Sab Tv: Hum Aapke He In Laws
9) Karan Kundra - Out cz Busy Doing Punjabi Movies
10) Viraf (personally I so don't want it to happen and am quite sure it won't happen either.. but adding this for @tvshowfan😳) - and no i am so not going to take ur name off this cz this is so NOT my idea! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
11)  Shaheer Sheik - Out cz he has a HUGE attitude problem - check page 25 for more info on this:((

A very special 12
12) Deepak Wadhwa
He came in a Kali promo this week and look at his snaps!! the guy looks gorgeous!! Nelo found him!⭐️

will add more if i feel like any1 good enough come outπŸ˜†

Su stop drooling yaar πŸ˜›

btw congo on the new thread ...πŸ˜‰