Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

||Suhasheel AT#3|| Suhasi-Jaisheel-The Cute Couple (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

I also saw that part, he always teases her LOL

that was funny and i also loved the elephantiasis part..WinkLOL
and when jaisheel said suhasi doesn't have energy as she is gting old
suhasi said  jaisheel just tuk birth ...soo full on energy and he hasn't grown and can't undersnd beatsLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pj-rahmona_pakswe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Suhasheel AT#3|| Suhasi-Jaisheel-The Cute Couple (Page 5)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged

I watched the video just now again and i got hurt when Terence said they were mechanical and they did half-hearted Confused

But what i loved about Sajid is that Suhasheel was looking sad but Sajid gave them convincing words and Suhasheel also smiled and felt better. Thanks Sajid for this Smile

yeah sajid rocked ystrdy..Embarrassed
i was glad he was there. coz he brought a smile on suhashel's face.. suhasi was almost in tears aftr terrence commentsAngry

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rechus]terence is lucky i'm not there...otherwise i will break his head...i really iritated..i can't tolerent someone hurting my loved ones...[/QUOTE\]

yuphe is lucky to b alive..
i felt like punching his faceAngryShocked

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Cool down guys, our Suhasheel took it in a positive way. In a way, i think its good. Suhasheel will be back with fire and prove themselves. Im sure they will Smile

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Terence know they are best dancers n they proved it many times..atleast he can respect them before commenting like that..

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
thnx a ton visha for the pics.. 
i was waiting for it..
they looked soo cute in red.. gonna make some siggies.. 
hey guys.. l join after i finish my work 

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Cool down guys, our Suhasheel took it in a positive way. In a way, i think its good. Suhasheel will be back with fire and prove themselves. Im sure they will Smile

hmm..   yeah they will. today was the shoot rite??
hopefully tmroe we l gt to knw smting

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

Terence know they are best dancers n they proved it many times..atleast he can respect them before commenting like that..
yup.. terrence was toally mean ystrdy.. ok fine.. dont giv em marks but atleast mention the good points..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.