Anamika

Matarani, laddus and interview

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lpv24

lpv24

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

(The following post is a figment of the writer's own imagination, and is not inteneded to hurt any caste, society or creed. But, even so if someone's feelings have been hurt, the writer conveys his sincere apologies.)

Today we will have a special guest for our interview. This special guest has been part of both television and the Indian film industry. Has been "showering blessings" upon the film industry for nearly 100 years and 50 years in the television industry. Read the interview and you will know who it is!

(IF reporter looks nervousShocked. Glances at her watch, and makes a worried expression)

IF reporter: Spotboy!! Madam ko call laga ke pucho woh kahaan tak pohche hainShocked

Spotboy: Jee abhi lagata hoon

(Spotboy comes after a few minutes)

Spotboy: Jee, madam ki gadi traffic mein phas gayi hai. Driver ne kaha ki woh gadi se utar gayi aur gayab ho gayi!

IF reporter: Kya matlab gayab ho gayiShocked?

Suddenly the guest appears in front of the reporter, making herself comfortable on the chair

Matarani : Uff kya traffic hai mumbai mein. Mujhe pata rehta itna time lagta to main yoonhi prakat ho jaatiSmile.

IF reporter: Mam aap..aise.Shocked.

Matarani : Arre tum khadi kyon hoShocked? baitho baithoSmile

(IF reporter sits on the chair)

Matarani: Shall we start?

IF reporter: Yeah sure.

IF reporter: Can you please tell us about your role in this serial?

Matarani: I am basically rano's spiritual guardian. I help her sort her problems. which ironically, she creates herselfTongue. Whenever her brain stops working or she  fears she is going to make a fool out of herself, she comes to me. But even after my guidance she gets herself into trouble, So in the end i have to use my powers.

IF reporter: How did this serial come your way?

Matarani: Well, the director of the serial had made a visit to a renowned temple, and got in touch with me through the head priest there. He showed me the script and I liked it. Usually I only give my dates when I feel the script is good.

IF: What made you accept this serial?

Matarani: The story. To be honest, I am not too interested in the human entertainment industry, But if a good scripts comes my way, I accept it. That said im not really a part of the human entertainment industry.

IF reporter: How is your equation with rano and the saluja family in the serial?

Matarani: My equation with rano in the serial was good earlier but now after she applied sindoor to her head herself, claiming to be jeets wife, there is a little bit tension. And my equation with saluja family, is better as compared to equation with rano.

IF reporter: And anamika and her marriage with jeet? Can their marriage be cosidered a marriage?

Matarani: See, the thing is, I have only talked with anamika once, when she came to visit me at the temple. I told her that, I cant let her marry jeet as that would make rano's vist to temple on a more frequent basis, something which causes me inconvenience. I am not too fond of jeet either. The kid has no stable career, no responsibilities, looks like a total waste of time to me. So i dont consider this marriage as a marriage either.

IF reporter: It is being said that you will help rano getting jeet back from anamika? 

(Matarani passes a bowl of laddu, to the reporter and urges her to have one.)

Matarani: Its too early to talk about that. The C.V's have something in their mind, and im sure its worth waiting for. And talk about viewers, viewers have all the right to be either happy or sad on a show they like. As I said earlier, I am not too concerned about the human entertainment industry.

IF reporter: Are you happy with current track of the show?

Matarani: I cant be happy or sad on any show i get associated with. Only viewers and mainly, only humans can be happy or sad on for their show.

IF reporter: Which one would you prefer? JeeKa or JeeRa?

Matarani:Neither.

IF reporter: What more should we be looking forward to, in the show?

Matarani: Lots of twist and turns.

If reporter: Thanks for being here with us today Ma'am.

Matarani: Thank you too.

(Reporter bows down and touches Matarani's feet.)

Matarani: Bless you, my child.

Matarni vanishes in petals.

Edited by lpv24 - 24 February 2013 at 2:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaiAlJafflizzie1765farabiHeartless_Freakromaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Matarani, laddus and interview" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farabi

IF-Dazzler

farabi

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Gd one.but reporter ko matarani se puchna chayitha ki har waqt rano ki rona dona unko boring nahi lagti kya?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshIkaliciouslpv24

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
 I told her that, I cant let her marry jeet as that would make rano's vist to temple on a more frequent basis, something which causes me inconvenience.

Damn line ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lpv24

lpv24

lpv24

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by farabi

Gd one.but reporter ko matarani se puchna chayitha ki har waqt rano ki rona dona unko boring nahi lagti kya?

Woh to obviusly loagta hoga, par wo bolengi thodi na LOL

farabi

lpv24

lpv24

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

I told her that, I cant let her marry jeet as that would make rano's vist to temple on a more frequent basis, something which causes me inconvenience.

Damn line ROFL

Edited by lpv24 - 25 February 2013 at 1:59am

romaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.