Sanaya's new show!/ Insult to IPK

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
The Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon girl is back with a new show, and we are eagerly waiting
Sanaya Irani will hopefully come back with a new romantic tale as soon as she signs on the dotted line Saurabh Tewari's Nautanki Telefilms is scripting a new story keeping the damsel in mind. The producers have approached Sanaya Irani and expressed their desire to cast her in the lead role.

The yet-to-be-titled show is supposed to be a romantic drama, more like melodrama and we will see Sanaya fluttering her eyelashes at a new hunk this time. Sanaya, who has done a few romantic roles, is set to give a nod to the offer any time this week.

... Sanaya who has earlier done shows like Left Right Left Season 2 (Sab TV) and Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi (NDTV Imagine) came into the lime light with her show Miley Jab Hum Tum (Star One) opposite Mohit Sehgal. She was loved as Gunjan Bhushan Shergill in Miley Jab' where she played the shy love struck character. Post which she signed Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon opposite Barun Sobti. The rest as they say is history.

The romantic roles suit the actor, but we wonder if she will ever move on from the lovey-dovey mush now that she is established star. Are actors these days done with experimenting, 'coz we'd love to see her do something different and new, no?

Anyway for now, the actor is back to her comfort zone making mindless love stories that somehow all end the same damn way.

(Yeah, I don't really like this article) 😕 Like and comment...Please.
Edited by Arshi1195 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wish sanaya  all the best! i am going to watch anything she takes up...hope she cums back soon...
thx for d pm!:)
edit-
so i somehow skipped the last line...what the hell is wrong with the reporter? thats plain jealousy..😆
Edited by -GredForge- - 11 years ago
SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol i just hate this Article ðŸ˜³
lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaFlawless

lol i just hate this Article ðŸ˜³

🤣🤣
DushtKanya thumbnail
What's it with the last line? 🤣
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's an old article. 
lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipkknd_ArHi

What's it with the last line? 🤣

ufffROFLROFL
deleteaccount thumbnail
I can kick this reporters a**

Anyway for now, the actor is back to her comfort zone making mindless love stories that somehow all end the same damn way.

How DARE they insult IPKKND🤢

Must be Pee😡
Edited by -Neloufer- - 11 years ago
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Lmaoo...What the hell is wrong with the writers of the article.
deleteaccount thumbnail
Link please! Let me check it out 😎