Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I know in NB5 there have been many places where the choreography has been copied, but this time I wouldn't say the exact choreography but the idea of Karan-Nisha performance on 23rd Feb has the exact same plot as a performance done by Kunwar Amar and Shakti in DID2 which was choreographed by Terrence Sir himself. In the ArSha performance KAS' face got burnt after war and over here Karan's face is burnt after a shoot. 

Here's the link to ArSha's performance:

What do you guys think? And I'm not putting the blame on any of the couples or choreographer I'm just saying what my thoughts from what I've seen

Edited by 1D_D3-Crazy - 24 February 2013 at 1:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiklam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Choreography" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
all these concepts have been on US tv shows in the past... so I wouldnt say DID is the original! 

It's stupid to say NB coped DID when DID probably copied something else!! just watch and enjoy! 

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 24 February 2013 at 1:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4PiggiesHR-DMG4lifemehak.SSunshine797

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

all these concepts have been on US tv shows in the past... so I wouldnt say DID is the original! 

It's stupid to say NB coped DID when DID probably copied something else!! just watch and enjoy! 

Yes I know they might have been copied before but I disagree with you that they've been copied from US TV shows because they could have been copied from many other countries so I would say its best to say another international tv snow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4mehak.S

sofi84

sofi84

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Jay and mahi also copied a lot of dances from DID 

ankita66HR-DMG4life

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sofi84

Jay and mahi also copied a lot of dances from DID 

True and also from Jhalak Dhiklaja

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
the epic part is ki Terence has choreographed mostly all the dances the jodi's dance on... and he cant even say anythin, while the credit of the concept is taken by the choreographers...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HR-DMG4life

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I think there is no such thing as original, if I am capable of thinking something, statistically speaking the person sitting next me is also capable having the same idea. Art forms such as dance cannot be copyrighted. The burned face concept is not new. There is a man in the US with an actual burnt face who appeared on a dance show so yeah..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20PiggiesHR-DMG4life

Piggies

Piggies

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Guys, can we stop making topics like these?
I mean dances cannot be 100% original! Nor can anything else I would say.
There are so many dance shows these days all over the world, so you can't say that dances should be 100% original.LOL

I bet even the contestants don't know that they are "copying" a dance. Plus, NB is about how the dance is performed not that if it's 100% original, which is practically impossible.Wink

Love,
PiggiesPig

taani_20HR-DMG4life

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.