Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ivanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i hate new synopsis ๐Ÿ˜’

hey vidya a great q ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ahah so many times i was thinking about that...
Well one thing im sure - first it will took me 5-10 min to get myself together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and after that i dont know i guess would try to act cool and to tell him why i admire him...And of course would try to get some information where can I see him again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Ivanaa - 11 years ago
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Libra123

Just read an article that anandi(toral) got hurt while running with the baby and while trying to make sure the baby does not get hurt. Why are cvs being soo pathetic. Why so much drama. Why did they not use dummy for the baby, the poor baby was crying today. Not sure how the parents of the baby agreed.  Easily would have used a dummy ...anandi  being a action heroine... Enough of this crap... Show something sensible. Ghanshyam kaka was able to freely roam around with the baby, but could not get to the phone to call jagya...what is this bias towards certain characters. If I remember, bv was not like this. All the characters were given enough importance and situations were shown realistically and meticulously...but nowadays it only revolves around anandi and shiv and no one else will be doing something good...they are literally wasting talented actors in jagya, Ganga and singh's...I am happy with the way jagya, Ganga story is going, but that's not enough...

Exactly Rama...BV was so logical earlier...all characters were given equal importance...but now everything revolves around Anandi and Shiv...It hurts to see the talent of great actors like Shashank and Sriti being wasted...
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tweetie19

Exactly Rama...BV was so logical earlier...all characters were given equal importance...but now everything revolves around Anandi and Shiv...It hurts to see the talent of great actors like Shashank and Sriti being wasted...

cv's lost their ideas in creating stories for ansh. Better they can ask to quit all the characters like shashank and shriti and can run the show with ansh. We are wasting our time expecting something new , some progresses or some heroism from jagya.
Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago
tweetie19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0000

cv's lost their ideas in creating stories for ansh. Better they can ask to quit all the characters like shashank and shriti and can run the show with ansh. We are wasting our time expecting something new , some progresses or some heroism from jagya.

I wish Shashank and Sriti could be casted in a new show...both of them are talented and good looking and can carry a show on their shoulders very well...
vidya0000 thumbnail

I wish Shashank and Sriti could be casted in a new show...both of them are talented and good looking and can carry a show on their shoulders very well...

We all r wishing the same infact their chemistry really works out if they properly utilised it.Like as mentioned in popular cast list shashank phas gaya doh hero's k beech mein toral and sid. Just for the name sake he had given second place in the popular cast list but actually they r so partial while giving importance to his role.๐Ÿคข they never bothered abt his role. i wish they need to maintain separate trk for both the pairs if they really want us to watch the show bcoz after their marriage they r messing both the trks and credits were all stolen by ansh.
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My blood is really boiling to read new news on IF ..never thought one day BV cvs will become so biased to two characters Anandi and Shiv๐Ÿ˜กwhat the hell ? BV was never like this before Every character was given its due space before They did a lot much work Dadisaa , Bhairo , Sumitra , Gehna , Basant , Phooli, Gulli, Sugna , Shyam but its only Jagaya and Ganga who are not allowed to do anything just live on mercy of greats Anandi and Shiv ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผi boycott BV i am not going to see this nonsense Today these two brought Ganga's child , tomorrow i bet even in court these two will do a lot give Ganga the child ,next these two again will poke their nose in love story and i am damn sure in marriage will also be with ashirwad of AnSh Nothing can happen without these two because they are some sort of gods ๐Ÿคขpathetic 
vidya0000 thumbnail
We all are consoling each other after the completion of every trk that something good will happen without their aashirwad.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ But no everytime we disappoints and again we share each other shoulders to relieve our grief.๐Ÿ˜ญ 
DrMCallgari thumbnail
why is Shashank really doing this show ? Bhole naat wake up and find some other show These cvs have lost it i am not watching tonight's episode will read update .Won't even give one damn to cvs in TRP's ๐Ÿ˜ก
tweetie19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jermey1

why is Shashank really doing this show ? Bhole naat wake up and find some other show These cvs have lost it i am not watching tonight's episode will read update .Won't even give one damn to cvs in TRP's ๐Ÿ˜ก

I wonder if Shashank is under some contract...Its not easy to leave for the actors if they are bound by a contract...
DrMCallgari thumbnail

I wonder if Shashank is under some contract...Its not easy to leave for the actors if they are bound by a contract...

yeah thats a pity these actors are bound by contracts They cannot move out until the contract doesn't get over Prats and Anjum , Neha all quit when their contract was over These contracts are some months based Shashank and Prats both must have same contracts as they both are leads so Prats was over and she moved out Shashank must have renewed ๐Ÿ˜•i am so disappointed cvs are really wasting talent of this actor Waited for so long when cvs will  pull hero out of Jagaya This they pulled? A hero who cannot do anything A child whose father he is going to become he cannot even bring it to him They are even taking Sriti for granted Its her fight not Anandi All Ganga type women don't have Anandi on their heads  to help them Seriously Phooli struggled so much for her child and Ganga is getting her child because of AnSh how unfair is that ?  Edited by jermey1 - 11 years ago