Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Dashing Shashank Vyas Fan Club <3 (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 158

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Originally posted by sidra08

will need a permission from mod i think JaGa is already on request list mod perhaps is in thinking mode  permission doon yaa naa doonConfused
Ya i know JaGa AT is on permission but Jagya has turned positive,so his AT thread at least hopefully shd be no prob-OK may be thoda aur wait karna thik rahega
Anyway GN Sidra,keep ur dream with Shanky
[/QUOTE]yes we can open one will ask from mod  but now forum is burning in fireLOL when things will cool down will ask from mod can have one there and good night Shanky dreams for me Roop dreams for youBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123tiny15SwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Dashing Shashank Vyas Fan Club <3 (Page 43)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Originally posted by kikyo

@Sid'uff poor victim girls Crydivorce( meaning leave ) such a big culprit and move on in your life you don't need to  be attached to this culprit all your life and suffer like this LOL

don't want to divorce him neither move on because i love being attached to him Tongue
I know that we all cannot leave him rightWinkhe is not worth of that..he is worth of being glued  toLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15sidra08

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
He is indeed a sweetheart. I really love reading and listening to his interviews 

here new on TB You all must have read it still posting 

Travelling gives you opportunity to explore new things: Shashank Vyas

Shashank Vyas shares his traveling experience in Bangkok.

Sunday, March 03, 2013 | 11:15:17 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments

Shashank Vyas aka Jagya of ColorsBalika Vadhu was on a break for a few days. The actor had a wonderful time enjoying his vacation in Bangkok. Shashank was planning to go for a holiday since a long time but he couldn't find time for the same. Finally when two of his friends booked the tickets and informed Shashank he had to manage to find the time and they all left for Bangkok. And once they reached Bangkok all three of them had a gala time vacationing from the 22nd to the 27th February.

When we contacted Shashank to know about his Bangkok experience he said, "It was great fun for all of us there. We spend 3 days in Pattaya and then we moved to Bangkok. It was great for me as even this little time I got to relax out of my hectic work schedule was rejuvenating for me."

Telling us about how traveling is important for one and all, Shashank says, "Traveling gives you an opportunity to explore new things around you and a chance to notice where you stand. It allows you to gauge whether one is able to adapt to a new place or not. I guess I will be getting addicted to traveling after this wonderful trip. My trip was full of excitement and it was fun to converse with new people in their language."

Shashank and his friends made the most of their holiday by enjoying all the outdoor sports, "I realized that traveling allows one to learn a lot of things. We experienced the thrill of scuba diving, parasailing, water sports, and explored the ocean world too. We also went to an aquarium which had sharks floating around. We watched 5D movies with amazing effects."

Even Bangkok had its share of Balika Vadhu fans, Shashank realized. Talking about his fan experiences, Shashank shares, "A lot of fans met me there and they recognized me. The first question that they used to ask me was 'arrey aapko chutti kaise mil gayi? Kal hee toh aapko TV pe dekha tha!' (laughs). I used to explain to them that I shot that scene 4 days before and it was telecast yesterday. They used to say that it's a routine for them to watch Balika Vadhu at 8 pm so it felt nice to hear that our hard work is getting recognized. A lot of Indians came up to me to click pictures with me and it made them very happy."

Shashank admitted to us that vacations are incomplete without shopping, "I am very fond of footwear and I have got some for me from there. I also shopped for T-shirts for myself. I purchased a few gifts for my friends, otherwise they would have kept pestering me about it all the time", exclaims the actor. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12vidya0000Libra123sidra08tiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Glad he enjoyed his vacations and came back with bang fresh and energetic hope now he doesn't go anywhere LOLmissed our handsome doctor  sahab so much when he was on vacations 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Libra123tiny15sidra08

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Ok.. Was reading some of the posts in the forum.. Is prats that famous, does she really act soo good that people are soo upset...down south atleast everyone likes shanky only, they don't like prats...but as of now jagya has not turned negative yet...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12sidra08tiny15

vidya0000

Goldie

vidya0000

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Precap mein acting excellent thaa doctor saab ka especially his dialogue delivery style that too in the positive mode good. three to four words in a single breath fantastic!! Otherwise we had seen this delivery style only at the time of his angry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123sidra08

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0000

Precap mein acting excellent thaa doctor saab ka especially his dialogue delivery style that too in the positive mode good. three to four words in a single breath fantastic!! Otherwise we had seen this delivery style only at the time of his angry.

Atleast this year he will get more screen space and some best actor award or something..he deserves it...I want him to get it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000

vidya0000

Goldie

vidya0000

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

Originally posted by vidya0000

Atleast this year he will get more screen space and some best actor award or something..he deserves it...I want him to get it...

This time he shld get award under the people's poll (he should be accepted as a real hero among all the viewers ) and not from the channel just to boost up his talent ofcourse he deserves all the awards(100%) . Only dadisa and shanky deserves all awards than anyone else since their role covered with all the shades.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top