Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Libra123

Atleast this year he will get more screen space and some best actor award or something..he deserves it...I want him to get it...

This time he shld get award under the people's poll (he should be accepted as a real hero among all the viewers ) and not from the channel just to boost up his talent ofcourse he deserves all the awards(100%) . Only dadisa and shanky deserves all awards than anyone else since their role covered with all the shades.

vidya0000 thumbnail
My intution says this time dadisa will give that locket directly to mannu not even to her ladeswar. Its going to be an emotional scene was us.😊
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Libra123

Ok.. Was reading some of the posts in the forum.. Is prats that famous, does she really act soo good that people are soo upset...down south atleast everyone likes shanky only, they don't like prats...but as of now jagya has not turned negative yet...

fans are crying let them cry , for so many days i haven't even opened forum because i don't want to boil my blood or give me a head ache πŸ˜†

They think she alone made this show we know the truth Every person knows the truth leaving only her fans  which is   A BIG NO There so many actors and characters people love in this show not all are Prats fans or only watch show for her This show will keep going on and will only end when cvs won't have any story 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kikyo

I know that we all cannot leave him rightπŸ˜‰he is not worth of that..he is worth of being glued  toπŸ˜†

yup we are  addicted to him πŸ˜‰
Ivanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys, what do u think, will CV make some timeline, few year ahead...and show us older Jagya, Ganga, and ofc new older Anandi... ? I dont read  posts on forum, so im not informed about speculation πŸ˜•

I think after that change more and more people will appreciate Jagya viz Shashank. And he ll be finally treated as a king πŸ˜ƒ

I found this one on facebook, i guess its from his vacation

Edited by Ivanaa - 11 years ago
vidya0000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ivanaa

Hey guys, what do u think, will CV make some timeline, few year ahead...and show us older Jagya, Ganga, and ofc new older Anandi... ? I dont read  posts on forum, so im not informed about speculation πŸ˜•

I think after that change more and more people will appreciate Jagya viz Shashank. And he ll be finally treated as a king πŸ˜ƒ

I found this one on facebook, i guess its from his vacation

Wow!!! he looks so cool breathing fresh air 😳 that's too in different location. Now, he may addicted to coming around the world.. Initially, he was not too interested in travelling different places. God bless him.😊 Thanks for sharing!
Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago
No ivanaa there won't be any leap show is going in its current time and Thanks for sharing the picπŸ€—he is looking super cool😎
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
WOW...nice pic...hope Shanky had a great holiday πŸ˜Š

Hail the Bangkok πŸ˜†..cool place  wish i could go there some day... This is  also Shanky's vacation  in Bangkok pic

vidya0000 thumbnail
In tdy's episode i liked dadisa bhairon smile, jagya ganga rockz sriti really plays her role fantastic for them bv should run successfully forever.