Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@vidya barun sobti ka naam maat lijiye.Agar unke fans ko pata chala then they will even attack in this fc to support him.Those fans just surprise me.They are so loyal to him.And also very serious about his cm ranking.Wish shanky could have such fans.Edited by shankythebest - 11 years ago
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

@vidya barun sobti ka naam maat lijiye.Agar unke fans ko pata chala then they will even attack in this fc to support him.Those fans just surprise me.They are so loyal to him.And also very serious about his cm ranking.Wish shanky could have such fans.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ppl r crazy.

Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wen i heard the news pf prats leaving show it didn't affect me as much but still i think it"ll take time us 2 see sum1else palying A. tho i m not fan of prats but it bcums difficult 2 accept new prsn playing the same role which was played by sumn1else for such a long time.
but still we shud give this new gal time & don't b judgemental.๐Ÿ˜Š

btw i didn't like 2days epi. there was no Jagya scene & also less ganga. i simply watched in tits & bits in btn Anamika.๐Ÿ˜Š
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@vidya barun sobti ka naam maat lijiye.Agar unke fans ko pata chala then they will even attack in this fc to support him.Those fans just surprise me.They are so loyal to him.And also very serious about his cm ranking.Wish shanky could have such fans.

i agree wid u.his fans r fanatics.๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑand they disgust me.๐Ÿคขwats the use of such fans who bash oder actors 2 prove their choice as rite or their favs as sum god.
but i never like such fans who r blind. atleast shanky fans r not blind & can see wats wrong & wats rite.๐Ÿ‘
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
I have also said the same thing in my one previous comment.I felt a little sad though I am not a fan of prats.But it seems she is interested in doing films.So its baseless to blame cvs.We have seen the huge use of body doubles of her.So cvs were compelled to replace him I think.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Again totally agree with you @tiny.But looking at shanky's ranking sometimes I wish that he should have quite a number of loyal fans.Otherwise I am not at all a barun fan.But their craziness towards him surprises me.
vidya0000 thumbnail
ppl r not satisifed with this new girl in pair of sid. Achchey log ke saath achchaa hii hoga chalo jagdish ka problem solve ho gaya he got wonderful and beautiful actress as his pair. its time for us to enjoy their screen space ofcourse if jagdish didn't share his space with shekhar's or with somebody else. 
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Did you visit the forum today!Some of them are saying that sriti should have taken as anandi's replacement.And then this new actress should have been tken as ganga.God,they want the best girl for shiv.They don't care about shanky.Thank god,we got srishank.
I completely trust bv cvs.I think the actress is good just need time to accept her especially by prats fans.Edited by shankythebest - 11 years ago
vidya0000 thumbnail

Did you visit the forum today!Some of them are saying that sriti should have taken as anandi's replacement.And then this new actress should have been tken as ganga.God,they want the best girl for shiv.They don't care about shanky.

They never bothered abt jagya role. ppl r telling themselves as anandhi fans but they didn't learn anything from her role. though we are all jagdish fans we all are wishing something good to happen for both the main leads.(anandhi- jagya).
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Actually IF goes different from whats other life All hit top shows actors are a lot behind in rank here all average shows actors who hardly got  3 TRP's their highest TRP has been 3 its a mile stone for them which they rarely receive Their shows hardly come in TOP 3  mostly are down top 5 shows they are super stars here ๐Ÿ˜†

one more thing i have noticed TB is a bit unfair when it comes to posting articles which are major source of increasing rank BV such a successful show how many articles come here on it and its actors ?very less while Madhubala , Punar Vivah , even iss pyar ko kya naam doon had and have so so so many articles so how their rank won't increase now see they without any reason tagged Barun in Prats article and it is spammed by Barun's fans๐Ÿ˜†while who is talking about Prats or Toral there hardly one or two all saying Barun rocks They are fighting over Barun and one other actor i forgot who is he๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago