The Dashing Shashank Vyas Fan Club <3 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sidra08

and guys there is small request from me for news letter i took job for best FF' selection for Jagaya Ganga so this time there are plenty of written by Nix and i can send one and i am so confused which to chooseπŸ˜†and i also don't want to thop only my choice on all so i thought of having a poll here which one was the best please lemme know before 27 and don't tell on forum as this is allowed its only i who is having democratic approach😳

appreciating u for taking up the duty of NL.
i think she is writing only one FF-redemption.. but i'm not pretty sure.all other stuff is OS i guess
20th Feb 2013

Please Friday and Saturday episodes ka caps... I watched Friday last scene atleast 100 times without sound...shanky needs no dialogues...just face and eyes enough to understand what he is saying...
20th Feb 2013

@Faria v.gud caps.😊
shashank is luking 2 handsome. i think initially wen he came in the show, his face was thin but now his face has bcum bit chubby.so luking so gud.😊
Originally posted by Libra123

Please Friday and Saturday episodes ka caps... I watched Friday last scene atleast 100 times without sound...shanky needs no dialogues...just face and eyes enough to understand what he is saying...
i'll post after this friday's πŸ˜Ši have taken till friday caps but uploading here takes a bit time as IF is quite irritating forum in this sense πŸ˜•
Originally posted by tiny15

@Faria v.gud caps.😊
shashank is luking 2 handsome. i think initially wen he came in the show, his face was thin but now his face has bcum bit chubby.so luking so gud.😊
Thanks dollyπŸ˜ƒyes the guy is very handsome thats why i can understand the craze for him here you know his fans here πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jdfan

i'll post after this friday's πŸ˜Ši have taken till friday caps but uploading here takes a bit time as IF is quite irritating forum in this sense πŸ˜•

Sure thanks... Will fill our tummys with these caps till then!
Anyone noticed in today's episode ganga wore dress like sumitra and gehna and not like dadisa.Shashank looked handsome ( whoever makes caps i want picture of shashank) before gehna says abt ganga's beauty.
Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago
@Faria yeah hes really cute & gud luking thatswhy craze is so much.πŸ˜†
@sidra, saba, jia, faria ,mahi btw yaar do cum on the forum & take part in difft discussions we've started so that it bcum more active.😊i want 2 send PM 2 u all but i thot u may not b able 2 see those PMs.😊
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago