Page 1
Page   of 158
Page 2 Page 158

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Shashank Vyas

Welcome to the fan club of one of the most handsome and talented young actors on Indian Television , Shashank Vyas , best known for  playing the role of Jagdish (Jagya, Jagat) in the TV serial Balika Vadhu aired on Colors TV. If you are a fan of this really amazing actor and above that amazing person, you are more than welcome to join this Fan club

Shashank Vyas

Standing six feet ( something ) tall ,  with stunning good looks, Shashank( we call him ShankyEmbarrassed) was born on 30thNovember in Ujjain in a typical middle class family. The young Ujjain boy was always fond of acting  He came in Mumbai in 2009 to try his luck in acting on encouragement of a friend  to pursue acting.   His stay in Mumbai was full of struggles His friend left him in the lurch  by not answering his calls after he got off at Dadar station. He stayed at a gurudwara in Andheri for 30 per day, where beds were provided on a first-come-first-serve basis. That meant many sleepless nights for him   He joined Anupum Kher's acting acadmey to learn acting from there  A month later he shifted in Mumbai his dear mother passed away and he had to go back to his home town to attend her funeral In between he was discouraged not to pursue acting but then remembering his mother's wishes he decided to pursue what he started He returned to Mumbai and started struggling to make his place in glittering showbiz world  His struggle boasts of 275 auditions in 18 months.  He managed to get modelling assignments and some cameo roles a  one-day cameo in Sony TV's Rishta.com, and in Farah Khan's film Tees Maar Khan To Shashank all these assignments are dearer to him as they helped him earn his bread in Mumbai  

Finally in mid 2010 his hard work paid off when he was selected to play the lead male protagonist Jagdish Bhairo Singh /Jagaya in Colors TV's most popular show Balika Vadhu when show took leap of 5 years .Shashank entered show on 26th July 2010 .With his good looks and sweet , cute , naughty nature in his character as well as in real it doesn't took him much time to become new heart throb in Indian Telly world .He along with Pratyusha Banerjess was whole heartedly accepted as viewers new beloved  between Jagaya and Anandi. But as soon as Jagaya's character began to shape up Shashank proved to viewers he is not just only a good looking boy but besides he is also a very talented actor. Jagaya's character carried many twists and turns and Shashank has been through out praised by critics and viewers alike for flawlessly playing all shades  of his character so welll

Shashank has been nomiated for many awards and  won Best  Male Debutant at Global Indian Film and TV Honors in 2011.In 2012 he was honored at colors Golden Petal Awards for Best character portrayal  Jagdish  His pair along with Pratyusha was also very much appreciated by viewers which brought them Indian Telly Award for popular couple on screen in 2011 . In  July 2012 Shashank successfully completed his two years in the serial showing viewers his variety of awesome acting skills and is still going on .

He has received massive people's and critical praise for playing such a complex character so well . In his debut show playing a character carrying so many shades so well he proved what other actors take many roles to prove and he surely has a great future ahead of him . He surely is here to stay for a long time.

Shashank is also praised by media and people for being  one of the rare actors who has fame but still no starry tanturums , a complete down to earth and humble person who is dedicated to his work and  also a level headed person with no starry airs affecting his charming personality He is a down to earth , humble and modest person in real life

Edited by sidra08 - 10 March 2013 at 9:41am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mygirljermey1Shanu1818Arul97mahi12Shinyavidya0000saba113tweetie19Hina-jdfankikyoLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15sush_SwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Dashing Shashank Vyas Fan Club <3" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Birthday: 30th November

Nickname: My mother used to call me Kanha otherwise everybody calls me by my real name.

Sun Sign: Sagittarius

Hometown: Ujjain

Describe yourself: I am a simple person and honest to my work.

Strength: I dream big and I consider this as my strength. Without a dream a man is nothing.

Weakness: I am not a punctual person. I am always late by fifteen-twenty minutes for my shoot and I want to change that.

What can easily impress you: Hard work and dedication towards work.

You're crazy about: I am crazy about Hindi movies. I don't miss a single release every week.

Hobbies: I love to meet new people and talk to them. I also love to observe them as I feel an actor is a very good observer.

A cloud 9 moment for you: It has to be getting Jagya's character. For a newcomer like me, when my track was on air I was on cloud nine and will cherish this for a long time.

Do you believe in destiny: Yes of course I do believe in destiny. Hard work can change anything in life. 

Songs you're humming these days: I am a big Kishore Kumar fan so in my car the music is mostly by Kishore Kumar and I love to listen to O mere dil ke chayen and Chu kar mere maan ko.

Any TV show you follow: Unfortunately I do not follow any show and whenever I find sometime I catch my own show in you tube.

An unforgettable day of your life: When I bagged the first award of my life for the Best Debutant. The first landmark is always a special one.

Describe your daily routine in short: I am a very boring person. My daily routine is quite simple - in the morning I wake up, get ready and go to the set and in the night after the shoot I go to bed. It doesn't involve an interesting activities as such. 

What is your favorite pass time during free time on the sets: Well, I don't sleep on the set. I just love to chit-chat with the spot dadas and crew members on the set.

Favorite hangout places in Mumbai: I love my car and bike. Somehow I really like Bandra. especially Carter Road and Bandstand. 

Craziest fan encounter so far: It was in Shirdi where I met a family who came to visit Sai Baba and when they saw me at the gate and recognized me they wanted to touch my feet. It was really crazy and an incident which I will never forget.

The best compliment ever received: I am quite a perfectionist when it comes to my job so whenever I get any compliments I just keep it in my mind and then again work hard. But yes of course I enjoy getting compliments.

Your inspiration: Mr. Amitabh Bachchan for obvious reasons.

You're incomplete without: Without my work I guess. Shashank Vyas is nothing without his job.

Message to your fans: Be humble and honest in life. With your dedication and passion you can be a winner. And do keep watching Jagya as there is a lot to come in the show.

Source Telly buzz :-

Shashank Vyas

Shashank Vyas, best known for his role as Jagya in Balika Vadhu on Colors TV, is a fitness freak. His fit body adds charm to his face which is liked by every girl. He is also a foodie who believes in having only ghar ka khana (homemade food).

In a candid chat with Tellychakkar.com, the actor shares his fitness mantras.

Personal fitness mantra: I make sure that I have a healthy diet with a proper jogging routine in the mornings. I don't prefer going to a gym because I have no interest in building muscles.

Personal diet mantra: I don't eat outside food at all and only have homemade food. I also keep in mind that my food is not too oily and spicy. Coconut water and curd is mandatory in my diet.

Exercise routine: I do jogging for one and a half hours every day in the morning.

Is food the elixir of life? Yes, it is very important for survival and as I am a foodie. So for me, it's part of my life.

Are you a foodie? Yes, to the core.

Are you a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian? I am a pure vegetarian.

Favourite cuisine: As I am a foodie, I love eating everything.

Favourite dish: Whatever I cook becomes my favourite dish.

Favourite restaurant: I don't go to restaurants at all.

A must on my breakfast table: Curd and coconut water with
some Indian dishes like upma or poha.

Sugar or sugar-free tea/coffee: Tea with one table spoon of
sugar and at times I even prefer green tea.

Lunch generally consists of: Three chapattis, dal, rice with sprouts and salad. This makes my lunch a complete package.

Dinner generally consists of: I am not really fond of dinner because lunch and breakfast complete my diet. Sat night, I prefer it to be very light with tomato soup or salad.

Dessert delights: I don't like dessert.

One thing I can't resist: Rice, because I need it during the day.

My favourite drink (non-alcoholic): Fresh lime.

My favourite drink (alcoholic): I don't have alcohol.

At parties I have: I hardly go for any party.

Most unusual dish I've tasted: Nothing so far.

Experiment with food: I do try different things with my
food but, whatever I make is for my delight.

On the streets, I love to have: I don't eat anything outside.

Do you cook? I love cooking, so you can understand my taste.

Fitness tip: Many a times, people go to late night gym without understanding that you can't let your body work anytime. Morning time is the only real and effective time for workouts. Have a proper diet and avoid oily and spicy stuff for your dinner. Make sure that you have a very healthy breakfast because that is the main meal of your day.

Source Telly Chakkar :-

Revealing the real guy behind Jagya...over a scrumptious meal

It is Hornby's Pavillion at the 5 star ITC Grand Central Hotel, Parel, again but this time my guest is the tall, young and dashing Shashank Vyas hugely popular as Jagya of Balika Vadu on Colors channel. At a height of 6'1" with a lean figure, he reminded me of a young and more handsome version of Amitabh Bachchan.

The vegetarian actor is a foodie and relished the Kebabs at the restaurant. He loves to cook and experiment at home with paneer and stuff. "The wife has to be a good cook," he insists, though there is no one in the scene right now as he puts it, "Girls don't like me. Even when I go back to Indore, my female friends call me home and leave me with their mothers and go away." Black is his fave color and his car is also a black Hyundai Verna. He had teamed a black shirt on cream trousers and looked intellectual in his spectacles. As I referred to him as Jagya more than once, he did not mind but rued the fact that actors' names are not shown in the titles of serials which makes the viewers identify them by their screen names only.

After tasting parathas with paneer pasanda and aloo ki subzi, he is too full to go for anything else. "I cannot multi task… as I give more than my 100 percent to the job on hand I would find it difficult to do something simultaneously," he declares. No Bigg Boss as he would find it claustrophobic, dancing shows he would reconsider but anchoring is something he is interested in. Shashank believes that if you get everything then the craving which makes you work hard for perfection is lost. Is a firm believer in karma and marriage as he feels the need to have a woman about the house, especially since he lost his mother at a young age.

Furthermore, he considers himself lucky for having got Balika Vadu as his debut vehicle but at the same time he had the onus of fulfilling the brand's commitment to high value and acting. which we as viewers, can vouch for as he has done it in a flawless manner. Back home, his neighboring aunties want to feed him, his sister's sasuralwaale (in-laws) love him and his dad's feedback includes "Kalke episode mein thoda overacting thi beta."

Here's recounting an interesting FaceBook fiasco - around 20 fake FBs in his name with his images exist and some of them even exchanged their mobile numbers with some female friends of his and started texting crude requests and comments to them. Recollecting an incident, he says, "One day my friend's mom from Indore called me up and started her tirade of how I had changed as a person since I came to Mumbai and took up this show. Before I could ask the reason, she handed the phone to her husband and uncle started firing me for texting such offensive matters to his daughter. I requested him to calm down and listen to me but he went on for some time and finally when I got a chance to speak, I told him there were some fake profiles of mine on Facebook and those guys were playing this game." Gradually uncle cooled down but to this day the girl and her family are not on talking terms with him. And Shashank realized fame comes with a price of its own.

According to this youngster, "One has to go through and enjoy every particular stage of your life – like childhood, adolescence, young adult and so on. By making children act in serials, I feel they lose the essence of innocence and charm of growing up which does not appeal to me. There is a right time to do everything and one has to go through and enjoy every phase of life in its fullness."

After a hectic day's shoot at Naigoan (outskirts of Mumbai), he reaches home by 11ish and goes to bed after midnight, gets up at 5.30 and runs for health, has a healthy diet and is happy working on a nearly 30-day schedule. He observes, "There are no offs in this industry, especially while you are doing a daily soap."

While having dinner, I got a call from my friend in Delhi to whom I had earlier in the day mentioned about dining with Shashank that evening. Being a die-hard fan ofBalika Vadhu and Jagya, she requested if he would speak with her. And the down-to-earth guy was only happy to have a telephonic chat with my pal.

Shashank likes sweets but avoids due to health concerns but being on Eating Out with Stars means you must have a go with everything edible. He tried Kaju Katli, Chocolate Mousse and some fruits but did not have ice cream. In all he enjoyed his dining out at the classy all-day dining Hornby's Pavillion at ITC Grand Central and I saw him off with promises of meeting soon for another dinner date

Source Telly Chakkar :-

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mygirlmahi12saba113mocking_birdvidya0000jdfankikyoHina-tweetie19Libra123ExcuseMePlzsush_SwastikAshNitiny15

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

• Follow IF rules ' i-e no. abusing language, no explicit contents
  • No bashing stuff for any character or member - Anyone found breaking this rule will be banned from this FC
  • To join this FC pm me  with heading I want to join Shashank's FC  I will add your name in list Till then you can post  in FC 
  • Other than Shashank fans no other member is allowed here to post any comment
  • Don't use big fonts while posting. It will consider as shouting.
  • You can discuss Balika Vadhu show here but under IF rules without any bashing Constructive critcism most welcome Bashing not allowed
  • Avoid extra quoting.(not more than 3) ' its decrease pages loading speed and also make post untidy to read
  • If you have problem with any member in FC. then pm me but don't create issue in FC  over it 
  • Follow the rules a must and enjoy a healthy discussion here

Edited by sidra08 - 10 March 2013 at 9:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mygirlmahi12saba113ShinyaHina-jdfantweetie19Libra123sush_SwastikAshNitiny15

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Sidra08 ( Sidra)
Saba113 ( Saba)
Jdfan( Fari)
Kikyo ( Jia)
Tiny15 ( Dolly)
Jaya-V ( Jaya)
Mahi12 ( Mahi)
Hina13 ( Hina)
Jermey1 ( Alisha)
MyGirl ( Anisha)
Faryal Malik ( Faryal)
Tweetie19
Libra123 ( Rama)
Swetha
Maria13
ShankyThe Best
Ivanaa
Vidya0000
Lilly2 ( Anu)
Mehek134 ( Ankita)
DJ( NIdz)
Anushkashetty
Sushiani
Kuhu-01
mocking-bird ( Suks)
Kiss of Death ( Priya)
Quiverful (Binal)
Salma.F ( Salma)
Inkurali
SwastikAshNi (Bishal)
Shinya
Ravishing -Rinki ( Pooja )
Mala Nevi ( Mala )
Swati7790 ( Shalini)

Edited by sidra08 - 10 March 2013 at 1:14pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mygirlIvanaa-Swetha-mahi12saba113Shinyavidya0000tweetie19jdfankikyoHina-Libra123ExcuseMePlzsush_SwastikAshNitiny15

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

mygirlmahi12saba113vidya0000tweetie19Hina-jdfankikyoLibra123sush_SwastikAshNi

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

mygirlvidya0000saba113tweetie19Hina-jdfankikyoLibra123ExcuseMePlzsush_SwastikAshNi

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Shashank Vyas learns car driving in 15 days

February 23, 2013 -

One of his co-stars Chetanya Adib on knowing that he doesn't skills to drive.

He felt hurt and took it as a challenge and learnt driving among fifteen days. He currently drives on from home to the sets and likes to proceed long drives

source Mid-day .com

I'm going to miss Pratyusha's eyes" Shashank Vyas

Even as the viewers are shocked and excited about Pratyusha's exit from Balika Vadhu her co-stars are getting used to her not being around now.

Saturday, March 02, 2013 | 12:55:06 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

Pratyusha Banerjeewho made a very special place in the hearts of many is bidding adieu to the show. We spoke to her co-actor Shashank Vyas to find out what kind of bonding they used to share with each other and how is he looking forward to work with Toral.  

When Tellybuzz spoke to Shashank Vyasabout Pratyusha's exit from the show he said, "I and Pratyusha had auditioned for our roles as Jagya and Anandi in Balika Vadhu together. We both had given our look tests together, and then gone ahead to do some wonderful scenes with each other too. It became easier for us to shoot since we knew each other from the beginning and then we went on to becoming very good friends."

Elaborating further, he said, "Pratyusha and me had developed a great bond during Balika Vadhu. In fact, we also shared things from our personal life with each other. We used to share our lunch during lunch breaks."

About Pratyusha's decision to bid adieu to the show Shashank said, "Quitting the show is Pratyusha's decision and I only wish her luck for her future. She is a brilliant actress which she has proved in these years. There is a strong intensity in her eyes. She speaks well with her eyes when not with words. I am going to miss her eyes."

Speaking about Pratysha's replacement with Toral Rasputra the actor said, "I haven't met Toral yet but I have heard that she has done quite a few shows before so I think I will get to learn from her. This is my debut show but it's not for her. We will be starting on a positive note. I might get some time to adapt to her and doing scenes along with her in place of Pratyusha. We have to give our best."

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal 

Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  

Travelling gives you opportunity to explore new things: Shashank Vyas

Shashank Vyas shares his traveling experience in Bangkok.

Sunday, March 03, 2013 | 11:15:17 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   

Shashank Vyas aka Jagya of Colors Balika Vadhu was on a break for a few days. The actor had a wonderful time enjoying his vacation in Bangkok. Shashank was planning to go for a holiday since a long time but he couldn't find time for the same. Finally when two of his friends booked the tickets and informed Shashank he had to manage to find the time and they all left for Bangkok. And once they reached Bangkok all three of them had a gala time vacationing from the 22nd to the 27th February.

When we contacted Shashank to know about his Bangkok experience he said, "It was great fun for all of us there. We spend 3 days in Pattaya and then we moved to Bangkok. It was great for me as even this little time I got to relax out of my hectic work schedule was rejuvenating for me."

Telling us about how traveling is important for one and all, Shashank says, "Traveling gives you an opportunity to explore new things around you and a chance to notice where you stand. It allows you to gauge whether one is able to adapt to a new place or not. I guess I will be getting addicted to traveling after this wonderful trip. My trip was full of excitement and it was fun to converse with new people in their language."

Shashank and his friends made the most of their holiday by enjoying all the outdoor sports, "I realized that traveling allows one to learn a lot of things. We experienced the thrill of scuba diving, parasailing, water sports, and explored the ocean world too. We also went to an aquarium which had sharks floating around. We watched 5D movies with amazing effects."

Even Bangkok had its share of Balika Vadhu fans, Shashank realized. Talking about his fan experiences, Shashank shares, "A lot of fans met me there and they recognized me. The first question that they used to ask me was 'arrey aapko chutti kaise mil gayi? Kal hee toh aapko TV pe dekha tha!' (laughs). I used to explain to them that I shot that scene 4 days before and it was telecast yesterday. They used to say that it's a routine for them to watch Balika Vadhu at 8 pm so it felt nice to hear that our hard work is getting recognized. A lot of Indians came up to me to click pictures   with me and it made me very happy"

Shashank admitted to us that vacations are incomplete without shopping, "I am very fond of footwear and I have got some for me from there. I also shopped for T-shirts for myself. I purchased a few gifts for my friends, otherwise they would have kept pestering me about it all the time", exclaims the actor.

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal

Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  

TV actors name female actresses with whom they would like to work
By TellychakkarTeam 6 Mar 2013 - 15:51

Last week, Tellychakkar.com wrote about the TV actresses who named their male counterparts from the fraternity with whom they would love to work with in future.

Having decided to soar up the temperatures a little more, we passed on the hat to a few male TV actors and asked them about the TV actress they would like to work with on television in the days to come.

Let's see the names that tossed 

• Shashank Vyas: Well, I can't think of any one from television but I have always had the feeling that Sriti Jha is a superb actress with whom I have got an opportunity to work with in Balika Vadhu now.
source :- TC

For Shashank Vyas, Pratyusha is still Anandi

Shashank Vyas

It's a fact that Toral Rasputra has been roped in to play the new Anandi in Colors' Balika Vadhu (Sphere Origins). But for actor Shashank Vyas, Pratyusha Banerjee is still Anandi.

Shashank, better known as Jagya, has shared screen space with Pratyusha for more than two years. Hence, it's difficult for him to erase her from his mind, as he tells us, "Even now when I think of Anandi, Pratyusha's face appears right in front of me. I think, I will take a while to take Toral as Anandi as Pratyusha has given some brilliant performances in the show," he observes.

What does the actor have to say about his co-star's sudden decision to leave the serial? "All I can say is that if she gets something good, this was the right decision. And at the end of the day she did what her heart asked her to. So, I wish her all the best in her future endevours," Shashank avers.

"I think, for TV shows, actors are not important as the character is. So, Anandi is not about Avika Gor, Pratyusha Banerjee or Toral. It's Anandi who holds a very important place in the hearts of the viewers. In fact, even with me when I go out, people regonise me as Jagya and not as Shashank," he hastens to add.

Source>:- TC

COLORS' MEN PAY TRIBUTE TO WOMEN ON WOMEN'S DAY

Colors' men pay tribute to women

Shashank Vyas (Jagya)- My late mom is most important lady in my life. I remember her daily and she is always in my thoughts. Even if she is not around, her blessings are with me. As far as inspiration goes, I don't have a single muse. I respect every woman, be it a homemaker or a professional.

by Anuja Gondhalekar last Mar.08, 2013

Source :- Colors TV

Decoding tantrums

DC | Sindhuja Balaji | 08th Mar 2013

It's common knowledge how the celebs are subjected to mounting pressure and hectic travel schedules. To top it all, there is no guarantee that their work will fetch them the rewards they desire, especially film stars. Knowing your fate is decided each Friday at the box-office can be a real stomach-churner. Agrees Shashank Vyas, popularly known as Jagya of Balika Vadhu, "The amount of money, risks and pressure involved with a film star's career is very high these days. Comparatively, television actors are pampered and taken care of. If I do badly today, I know I can make up for it tomorrow because I have that many episodes to show my improvement. A film doesn't work that way. To get a chance in a feature film isn't easy and you are judged on the basis of how your last film fared."

source:- Deccan Chronicles 

I dislike loud item numbers like 'Fevicol se''

• 13 Mar 2013
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • 'Kavita Awaasthi

What's your dream phone?

iPhone. The latest technology is always interesting. 

An app you can't live without? 

Internet browser and Facebook. I never get bored when I have my phone with me. It's a good time pass and keeps me connected. 

One ringtone that irritates you the most?

Loud item numbers like 'Fevicol se'. I often wonder how people use such ringtones. 

What do you use your phone most for? 

Internet surfing, playing games and of course, chatting. 

What do you wish your phone could do? 

I wish my phone could identify if the person I was talking to was honest or not.

Source :-Hindustan Times

Edited by sidra08 - 13 March 2013 at 10:26am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mygirlmahi12saba113jdfanHina-kikyoLibra123SwastikAshNisush_tiny15

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Only Related to Shashank 

Starting from 20th Feb

20th Feb 2013

Part 1

Part 2

Alt Links

Part 1

Part 2

Promo for 22nd Feb 2013

Edited by sidra08 - 31 March 2013 at 1:31pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mygirlmahi12saba113vidya0000Hina-kikyojdfanLibra123sush_SwastikAshNiExcuseMePlztiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top