Ela did NOT exchange her exam papers with Sanju's

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Goldie

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

First of all,

Hi guyz, i am new here, i started watching this a 3 weeks ago or somethng, and i love this serial!

I think that Ela lied to everyone about her exchanging her exam papers with Sanju's exam papers.

I think this because Varun wanted the 3 bffs to break apart, and since Sanju was the one that gave Ela and Vinnie confident, Varun broke Sanju away.

MAYBE, its possible that Varun made Ela to lie and say all this in front of their group that she exchanged exam papers just to try to make Ela and Vinnie weak.

MAYBE Sanju didnt fail, and Varun did something to her exam papers
OR
MAYBE Sanju did fail but because she was so worried about Varun and the SECRET

What do u guyz think??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197sweet.tashikrazyarshasree_swaron

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ela did NOT exchange her exam papers with Sanju's" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
It's much deeper than we may have imagined, and rogue sports supervisor Daljeet is likely to be the mastermind behind it all. He may have been tailing the BFFs when they took the wrong turn, likely to have brainwashed Varun when he went missing, then followed them all the way to the party site and then followed Ella and Vinnie to the point where Varun fell off. His "one down, three to go" line may have something to do with what really happened to Varun, and he's been trying really hard to split the BFFs apart.

Whoever exchanged the papers, if not Ella, is possibly working under Daljeet's orders.

I also have to add again- this is a stupid, laughable excuse for a law college. Can't they have seat numbers written or printed on the answer sheets?

Edited by Arjun_M - 24 February 2013 at 11:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197sree_swaron

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.